Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Angelanscalf89
Batman is not a real super hero edit #2
January 20, 2013 at 6:37 PM
And he cant fly. My son is getting really mad everytime I say this lol. Hes yelling at me. Hes 3. *** edit : I am not saying hes not a super hero because he cant fly those were 2 seperate statements. Batman does not have super powers so even though he technically is a hero hes not a SUPER hero and btw I love batman hes my favorite hero I just thought it was cute that ds was getting so upset. And who knew so many grown women could get so upset over a fictional character lol. ***** edit #2 ok nevermind batman is real and he is a superhero and he can fly if you tell my son otherwise he will cry and it will break his heart. He just got very upset (he will not accept that batman glides. If he has a cape he can fly)

Replies

• Byrd15
    by Byrd15
    January 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
    You shut your dirty mouth!
  • xXxLillithxXx
    January 20, 2013 at 6:38 PM
    Me and my husband just got into it over that lol
  • littlesippycup
    January 20, 2013 at 6:39 PM

He's the best Super Hero b/c he doesn't need powers to be totally awesome.

• onlytheres
    He helps people and wants nothing in return. I call that hero. Real or fake.
  • littlesippycup

And this!!!

Quoting Byrd15:

You shut your dirty mouth!

• joyfullem
    January 20, 2013 at 6:40 PM

MY son would be PISSED he LOVES batman!  In fact most days he tells me he will grow up to be batman!  He is also three and I love it!

• Bknotnobody
    Lol.

He's god damn batman!

So you shut your whore mouth! (Kidding!!!) :-) you're not a whore
  • funlovinlady

Oh my daughter would be up in arms over that , she's a huge super heroe fan!!

• Angelanscalf89
    Hes a hero yes hes not a SUPER hero the word super means they have super powers which batman does not.

Quoting onlytheres:

He helps people and wants nothing in return. I call that hero. Real or fake.
  • emtmomtwo

Fine. i can handle Batman not being real but if someone tells me the Easter bunny isnt real, im egging some houses!!!! 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN