Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
COP instinct in our personal vehicle.......................
by Anonymous
January 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM

So me and DH are riding down the road at about 35mph (back road), and he slams on the brakes and barely misses an 18 MONTH OLD IN THE ROAD. He slams the car in park, jumps out, grabs the child, and marches straight to the door of the house the baby was in front of. We were out of state. i see him grab his wallet with his badge out of his back pocket and he REAMS the childs mom. what kind of mother lets a toddler run freely. this house was not right on the road. it was a long drive way...........during this i realize, he is unarmed. So many emotions in a matter of seconds.

IM POSTING ANON BECAUSE OF WHO HE WORKS FOR.

ETA- The mother was inside the house with her door closed!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Nikki286
    January 20, 2013 at 12:58 PM

HOLY SHIT... I would have probably done the same thing  but I would have also called the cops to report it too poor kid  good thing you guys saw him .. that could have ended so differently

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 20, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I agree. he did notify the local police as well as cps. hopefully it scared her shitless and she will take care of her baby.

Quoting 428pm:

it's takes a certain type of person to be a police officer, I doubt he even thought about what he was doing lol

Im glad the baby is ok and I hope that idiot mother take better care!  Will he call CPS?

• Fields456
    January 20, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    Glad y'all saw the Baby

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts