Mom Confessions

ButterMeUp
People must really not care about their kids safety these days.
January 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Now maybe I just started noticing it, but it seem recently people don't seem to give a rats ass about their kids safety. Every time I go to walmart I see at least one kid riding on the bottom rack or the front of the cart. I made the mistake of going to walmart right after most churches let out. It was filled with screaming kids and kids riding in the carts wrong. I saw one kid laying on the bottom rack and paddling like he was on a surf board. I just stared at her in amazement. She looked at me like I was the crazy one. Of course no workers were around to tell her not to let him do that. Those mother fuckers run from customers. When her kid gets his arm ripped off, I bet her ass will be the first person trying to sue. SMH, what happened to being safe.

EDIT: I see most of you are "that mom".

Replies

• circle_of_life
    January 20, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Fuck safe.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM
    I wouldn't let a kid ride on the bottom, but *gasp* I do let my older DD ride in the basket when her brother is in the seat part. She's 4 and I'd rather her be in the buggy where I can see her than have her wander off accidentally and get lost. She sits on top of a blanket and knows to keep her arms & hands in the buggy and never stand up.

Sue me.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    At least they are with the cart and not running around the store.
  • jeannie39
    January 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM

LOL, I seriously doubt his arm would be ripped off. The worse that would happen is he could get his fingers squashed a bit. I'm not saying the mom was being the most responsible parent but kids learn by doing. If his fingers or arm get hurt, he won't want to ride on the bottom again. I would think this mom doesn't give a rats ass about her kid because of this. If she was letting her kids ride on the car hood in the parking lot or something crazy like that, yeah she doesn't give a rats ass. 

I'm pretty sure that someone watched you closely for a while, they would see something they disagreed with, too. I suggest hopping off that high horse before you fall. lol

• kryptomom
    January 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Get CPS here, right away!!!!  *** eyeroll ***

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 12:05 PM
    I hate to see infant car seat propped up on the front of the cart. Poor babies :(
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    Lmfao

Yes the opinion of a person who feels sorry for child molesters, and talks about their ass worms is really really valuable to me. Not.
  • ButterMeUp
    Why let your child get hurt in the first place. They are going to have enough accidental boo boos, why just sit back and watch th get one that could have been prevented easily.

Quoting jeannie39:

LOL, I seriously doubt his arm would be ripped off. The worse that would happen is he could get his fingers squashed a bit. I'm not saying the mom was being the most responsible parent but kids learn by doing. If hid fingers or arm get hurt, he won't want to ride on the bottom again. I would think this mom doesn't give a rats ass about her kid because of this. If she was letting her kids ride on the car hood in the parking lot or something crazy like that.

I'm pretty sure that someone watched you closely for a while, they would see something they disagreed with, too. I suggest hopping off that high horse before you fall. lol

• msalice_21
    I wouldve looked at you like you were crazy too if you looked at me like that. My kids ride on the bottom rack but they sit indian style with their hands in their lap. Thats the only way i let them stay down there. I think your just way to uptight about it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    Propped up?

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate to see infant car seat propped up on the front of the cart. Poor babies :(

Mom Confessions