Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
JakesMom712
poor people wonder why theyre poor
January 19, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Its not rocket science. You get your tax refund and buy stupid shit you don't need. then come on here the next month bitching that your lights are getting turned off, or all you have to eat is ramen. Why not use it to pay off a bill put it in savings or invest in something.

Eta. Funny example.

So I had a friend who decided she wanted a car. She got her income tax back and brought the car she had to have. I should add, this was her first car and she had just gotten her license a month prior. Anyway, she has the car that she spent her entire return on. What she didn't take into account was insurance, gas, maintenance, etc. She didn't even have the car 90 days. Poor thing.

Replies

• TattooedMomto4
    January 19, 2013 at 2:31 PM

That would take common sense.

• lovinglife0682
    Just think. They could get $10,000 back. If they put it away. That is close to an extra $1000 a month.
  • mem82
    by mem82

These fights are always amusing to me because I'm not poor and I'm not rich...I'm just boring middle class. How come no one ever makes snarky comments about us, huh???

• LucyHourglass
    January 19, 2013 at 2:33 PM

im poor and plan to put our refund towards bills...

• jillbailey26

LOL.  A "friend" of mine just posted (FB) that she can't wait to get her tax return so she can get a tattoo.  I had the same thought you just said.

• JakesMom712
    I'm not rich either. I plan to be one day. Next years return I'm buying a rehab house. This year I'm paying off my student loan. I figure I buy one rehab house a year, by the time I retire, I can live off that income.

Quoting mem82:

These fights are always amusing to me because I'm not poor and I'm not rich...I'm just boring middle class. How come no one ever makes snarky comments about us, huh???

• LucyHourglass
    January 19, 2013 at 2:34 PM

damn you middle class! damn you and your ability to afford food but not a porche!!!

Quoting mem82:

• lovinglife0682
    You arent controversial enough:)

Quoting mem82:

• talia-mom
    thank you
  • Nicoleb9
    Get ready for...

"Not all people do that..."

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts