Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
sister wives
by Anonymous
January 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I am watching this on Netflix and the husband comes across as he's gods gift to women.

Not sure what I think of this show..

I can't imagine being OK with my husband cheating on me. Lol

Replies

• Nicoleb9
    January 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    Kody is a schmuck. No game, lame hair and crybaby wives.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    I'm only on season 1 episode 1.

He's just all I want to court robin and the wives are like yeah he's been hinting about getting another wife

Lmfao

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Kody is a schmuck. No game, lame hair and crybaby wives.

• RichardsMom0209
    January 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I actually really like that show. I think because I could NEVER be in that situation. Its kinda interesting how the whole polygamy family life works out for them.

• momof2ex1
    January 18, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    I love this show. I've been watching since it started. The first season I wasn't impressed but it does get better.
  • Lovemybabyboy09
    January 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    I love that show. I could never live the lifestyle, but I love watching how the wives interact with each other and with kody. Also their kids are fun to watch.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 18, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    All I am thinking

Is ewww he just poked someone else the night before ..that part grosses me out. Ha

Quoting RichardsMom0209:

I actually really like that show. I think because I could NEVER be in that situation. Its kinda interesting how the whole polygamy family life works out for them.

• ripemango

they do not view it as cheating. they never go into it in the show but they believe that by being in a plural marriage, they will be given a better afterlife

• CCMami
    by CCMami

That whole thing is a joke.  He doesnt really live polygamy in the way it was supposed to be.  He has 4 separate wives, most dont get along and they all have their own separate spaces.  They dont live as a family all together.  Also, Janelle, Kody and Mary were working to support the family and really it should have just been Kody.  I think its just irresponsible but im glad their dont collect state assistance.

• Anonymous 1
    January 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    I know how they view it. But I still couldn't do it because to me he is cheating and honestly listening to them talk about their jealously I think they are not as OK with it as they claim to be.

Quoting ripemango:

they do not view it as cheating. they never go into it in the show but they believe that by being in a plural marriage, they will be given a better afterlife

• batmansgirl
    January 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    I watch the show and haven't gotten that impression from Kody. They don't look at it as cheating. I could never share my man.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN