Mom Confessions

Anonymous
sister wives
by Anonymous
January 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM
I am watching this on Netflix and the husband comes across as he's gods gift to women.

Not sure what I think of this show..

I can't imagine being OK with my husband cheating on me. Lol

Replies

• Nicoleb9
    January 18, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    Kody is a schmuck. No game, lame hair and crybaby wives.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM
    I'm only on season 1 episode 1.

He's just all I want to court robin and the wives are like yeah he's been hinting about getting another wife

Lmfao

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Kody is a schmuck. No game, lame hair and crybaby wives.

• RichardsMom0209
    January 18, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I actually really like that show. I think because I could NEVER be in that situation. Its kinda interesting how the whole polygamy family life works out for them.

• momof2ex1
    January 18, 2013 at 4:16 PM
    I love this show. I've been watching since it started. The first season I wasn't impressed but it does get better.
  • Lovemybabyboy09
    January 18, 2013 at 4:17 PM
    I love that show. I could never live the lifestyle, but I love watching how the wives interact with each other and with kody. Also their kids are fun to watch.
  • Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    All I am thinking

Is ewww he just poked someone else the night before ..that part grosses me out. Ha

Quoting RichardsMom0209:

I actually really like that show. I think because I could NEVER be in that situation. Its kinda interesting how the whole polygamy family life works out for them.

• ripemango

they do not view it as cheating. they never go into it in the show but they believe that by being in a plural marriage, they will be given a better afterlife

• CCMami
    by CCMami

That whole thing is a joke.  He doesnt really live polygamy in the way it was supposed to be.  He has 4 separate wives, most dont get along and they all have their own separate spaces.  They dont live as a family all together.  Also, Janelle, Kody and Mary were working to support the family and really it should have just been Kody.  I think its just irresponsible but im glad their dont collect state assistance.

• Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    I know how they view it. But I still couldn't do it because to me he is cheating and honestly listening to them talk about their jealously I think they are not as OK with it as they claim to be.

Quoting ripemango:

they do not view it as cheating. they never go into it in the show but they believe that by being in a plural marriage, they will be given a better afterlife

• batmansgirl
    January 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    I watch the show and haven't gotten that impression from Kody. They don't look at it as cheating. I could never share my man.

Mom Confessions