Mom Confessions

heartnhidin
I f&#*ing cant do this.
January 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM
My SO and I agreed that I get a job at nights. We need the extra money and I wanted to get out of the house for a bit. So I started work two weeks ago and have had one night off since I started. It's been crazy. I come home at around 12:30 am every night. I get up at 6 am with the kids and get DS off to school. I am so overwhelmed and SO doesn't help around the house. So I get home and have to clean. I am angry and just can not stand him right now. Vent over

Replies

• jillbailey26
    January 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Talk to him about it.  Let him know that he needs to help more around the house or you'll be forced to quit.

• Sassy762
    January 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Go on Strike

Tell him that he needs to help out and IF he doesn't then you won't be cleaning either

• Crazy-Steph
    January 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

You guys need to sit down and discuss things.  The household needs a new routine - that you both agree to.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Don't take this childish advice.  She's not even married.  What the hell does she know?

Quoting Sassy762:

Go on Strike

Tell him that he needs to help out and IF he doesn't then you won't be cleaning either

• heartnhidin
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    I have, he doesn't communicate back to me. He literally sits there and goes "okay yeah I know"

Quoting jillbailey26:

Talk to him about it.  Let him know that he needs to help more around the house or you'll be forced to quit.

• jillbailey26
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM

With some husbands, that advice actually works, but not all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't take this childish advice.  She's not even married.  What the hell does she know?

Quoting Sassy762:

Go on Strike

• CotterpinDoozer
    January 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Have you actually talked to him about it? You guys need to sit down and talk about it. Maybe it just hasn't occurred to him that he needs to help out yet. Just let him now that you can't work and do all the cleaning, he needs to help out some around the house too.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM

What the heck. He wanted you to get the job, he should be helping clean the house. Only fair! Raising kids AND having a job is freaking hard!

• Sassy762

Don't listen to anyone that is a Coward and doesn't have the balls to quote me and say this under their SN

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sassy762:

Go on Strike

• vixen42
    by vixen42

tell him he lives there to and you are not Wonder woman you need a little help

Mom Confessions