Mom Confessions

JoyfulinSD
I'm a piercer at a tattoo shop ask me anything...
January 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I'm bored and have 45 minutes to blow.  Feel free to ask anything, I don't judge.

Replies

• aimlee
    by aimlee
    January 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM

BUMP!

• gabeybaby07
    January 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM

nothing to ask, but i really miss my vertical hood. took it out when preggers and dh wont let me get it pierced again.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    Where was the craxiest place you pierced?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM

*facepalm* dh "wont" let you get it back? what are you 5? if you want it, tell him your getting it done. and do it. 

Quoting gabeybaby07:

nothing to ask, but i really miss my vertical hood. took it out when preggers and dh wont let me get it pierced again.

• atyou
    by atyou
    January 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    In a fight to the death between nkotb and color me badd...who wins?
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    January 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    Ok. How come no matter why I do or where I get it, I can never successfully keep a piercing lol. Because I clean the way I'm told, I tried plastic, gold, stainless steel! I've peirced my nose twice and both times it Bubbled up so bad I had to take it out. I also tried to pierce my belly button twice and both times it migrated out. I love piercings but I'm thinking I might have to accept I can't have any lol.
  • ..prettyinink..
    January 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I have nothing to ask.. I've been a piercer for almost 13 yrs.. :)

• gabeybaby07
    January 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

No. He doesnt like piercings. I wont get someting that he doesnt like. Just like he wont do something that i wouldnt like. We respect eachother

Quoting Anonymous:

*facepalm* dh "wont" let you get it back? what are you 5? if you want it, tell him your getting it done. and do it. 

Quoting gabeybaby07:

• JoyfulinSD
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM

The rim of an anus.  And one webbed foot, in the webbing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where was the craxiest place you pierced?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    How young can a kid be with parental consent for getting thier ears pierced? I don't want dd to get her ears pierced via that gun contraption but she is young.

Mom Confessions