Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
JoyfulinSD
I'm a piercer at a tattoo shop ask me anything...
January 18, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I'm bored and have 45 minutes to blow.  Feel free to ask anything, I don't judge.

Replies

• aimlee
    by aimlee
    January 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM

BUMP!

• gabeybaby07
    January 18, 2013 at 3:12 PM

nothing to ask, but i really miss my vertical hood. took it out when preggers and dh wont let me get it pierced again.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 18, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    Where was the craxiest place you pierced?
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM

*facepalm* dh "wont" let you get it back? what are you 5? if you want it, tell him your getting it done. and do it. 

Quoting gabeybaby07:

nothing to ask, but i really miss my vertical hood. took it out when preggers and dh wont let me get it pierced again.

• atyou
    by atyou
    January 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    In a fight to the death between nkotb and color me badd...who wins?
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    January 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    Ok. How come no matter why I do or where I get it, I can never successfully keep a piercing lol. Because I clean the way I'm told, I tried plastic, gold, stainless steel! I've peirced my nose twice and both times it Bubbled up so bad I had to take it out. I also tried to pierce my belly button twice and both times it migrated out. I love piercings but I'm thinking I might have to accept I can't have any lol.
  • ..prettyinink..
    January 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

I have nothing to ask.. I've been a piercer for almost 13 yrs.. :)

• gabeybaby07
    January 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM

No. He doesnt like piercings. I wont get someting that he doesnt like. Just like he wont do something that i wouldnt like. We respect eachother

Quoting Anonymous:

*facepalm* dh "wont" let you get it back? what are you 5? if you want it, tell him your getting it done. and do it. 

Quoting gabeybaby07:

• JoyfulinSD
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM

The rim of an anus.  And one webbed foot, in the webbing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where was the craxiest place you pierced?

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    How young can a kid be with parental consent for getting thier ears pierced? I don't want dd to get her ears pierced via that gun contraption but she is young.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN