Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
BraydensMama163
She wants me to go to court
January 18, 2013 at 3:07 PM
An ex friend called me today after nearly a year of not speaking because she is a shady bitch. She wanted my address so I gave it to her. Its not like she doesn't know where I live anyway. I ask her why she needed it. Apparently her ex husband has got a restraining order against her for him and the kids. He claims he is scared for his life and the life of his kids. She might be a shitty friend but he was a shitty human being. All around. According to her he has had the kids for two months. And he's become good friends with her other ex and he is also going thru the courts to remove their daughter because she is a single mom.

I don't like her ex husband. That's why our friendship (if you can call it that) ended. She used me for free daycare, which honestly I didn't mind. I love her kids like they are my own. I was actually suppose to be their God mother.
I feel like, I have to go, not for her but for the kids. Because I love them very much. And they need to be with their mother. I will refuse to paint their dad in a bad light even though I can't stand him. But I will try to help her keep her kids. Because they deserve that. They love her and they have been used as pawns in all this since the divorce. They are 4 and 2.

What would you do?

Replies

• BraydensMama163
    January 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    Anyone?
  • CrazyLife1996
    January 18, 2013 at 3:20 PM
    It's a catch-22. It's been a year but you do know her parenting style. Do what you feel is best.
  • RazzleMySpazz
    January 18, 2013 at 3:20 PM

that's a tough situation to be put in! if the dad is full of it, I'd go to court for a former friend, if I knew 100% that he was just talking out of his ass and the former friend would be better for the kids! 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 18, 2013 at 3:24 PM

you do what u have to for the kids. to heck with the parents they can deal with their own lives.  i wouldnt lie just to take the kids away from their dad either. i would however turn him in if he was doing things to hurt the kids

• BraydensMama163
    January 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM
    I've seen him do some shitty stuff. He isn't even working. He's living off the girl he got pregnant and beat while they were still married

Quoting Anonymous:

you do what u have to for the kids. to heck with the parents they can deal with their own lives.  i wouldnt lie just to take the kids away from their dad either. i would however turn him in if he was doing things to hurt the kids

• Refurbished
    January 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM

I'd do exactly what you are doing -- go into that courtroom and say exactly what needs to be said in order for those kids to get exactly what they need, even if that means pissing off both of their parents.

• BraydensMama163
    January 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM
    I know he is talking out his ass. Always has. I've never heard anything come out of his mouth that wasn't utter bs

Quoting RazzleMySpazz:

that's a tough situation to be put in! if the dad is full of it, I'd go to court for a former friend, if I knew 100% that he was just talking out of his ass and the former friend would be better for the kids! 

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

same the kids need protecting

• BraydensMama163
    January 18, 2013 at 3:45 PM
    I've never been to court before. It makes me nervous.

Quoting Anonymous:

same the kids need protecting

• lilbit53009
    January 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM

if you know the kids are truely better off with her and he's talking out his ass...i'd go to court and say what you need to do defend your friend and let her keep her kids. shitty friend doesn't always equal shitty mom.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts