Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
aponder
IF I Suddenly came into a lot of money, I would....
by aponder
January 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM

If you suddenly won the lottery, or publisher's clearing house, or your rich uncle moneybags died, what things would you change and what things would you keep the same?

I would renovate our house by adding a bedroom a bathroom, and a better place to do laundry, definitely buy a new car, and have a house keeper. 

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 3:39 AM

I would my off my debts and buy a house/ or have it build it. buy a new car, put money away for our kids. pay bills off. have a honeymoon. we never had one. or we might just take a family vacation

• kzuehlk
    by kzuehlk
    January 18, 2013 at 3:40 AM
    We recently came into some money..not a huge amount, especially considering what it was for..but we paid off our house ane vehicle, bought a couple selfish wants, and the rest went into savings
  • LucyHarper
    January 18, 2013 at 3:44 AM

I would finish the work on the house to make it a better living space for our family, buy a used car (right now I share one with my husband), put enough aside for the kids college funds and a little for emergencies, and donate the rest. I don't really want a ton of money and new things, I like our life how it is and there are so many who live without basic needs.

• Josie_P
    by Josie_P
    January 18, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Donate to charity. Nothing really drastic.

• Mommie2Kailen
    January 18, 2013 at 3:47 AM

Pay off our debts, build my dream home (modest but technologically advanced) , get a nice new car and put money away for my kids for college. I would donate to a charity and help out my sis and brother and 3 of my best girl friends. The rest goes into savings or investments so I could live off the interest.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts