Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TrouserMouse
Would you be pissed over $.59?
January 18, 2013 at 2:51 AM

I am. 

We ordered pizza for my son's 14th birthday.  The total came to $45.41.  I put a $4.00 tip to be added to my total debit amount.  I was just looking at my bank statement and Pizza Hut ran it for a straight $50.00.

That is fraud. I do not care if it is only $.59.  They have no right to change the amount I authorized.  If they made an extra $.60 per customer, they would be raking in illegal money. If it was the delivery driver, they are a thief altering tips.  Either way, I am pissed.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 2:52 AM
    Nah. I don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short.
  • TrouserMouse
    January 18, 2013 at 2:53 AM

So, you think Pizza Hut and their delivery drivers should be able to alter the tip amounts?

It isn't the amount I am pissed about, but the ethics.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nah. I don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 18, 2013 at 2:54 AM

probably not about the .59, but definitely about the over charge, It was not up to them to just round up the amount when you did not authorize them to. Did u call and ask them why? 

• PepperWillow
    January 18, 2013 at 2:55 AM

I would chill. I understand what you are saying, but life is too short to get worked up about this...

• TrouserMouse

It's 2am. I don't think anyone will answer...lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

probably not about the .59, but definitely about the over charge, It was not up to them to just round up the amount when you did not authorize them to. Did u call and ask them why? 

• 428pm
    by 428pm

eeew pizza hut

• Mychele
    by Mychele
    January 18, 2013 at 2:56 AM
    Yeah that's theft.
  • DonnaPinitonya

Is it pending or did it go through? Alot of resturants charge a flat fee that shows as pending but when they close the books they only get what you wrote and when it actually comes out of your account you will see the correct amount. 

• lucsch
    by lucsch

If you have the time, go to the Pizza Hut and show it to the manager. You'll probably get a free pizza out of it.

• Danapopcorn

Nope, I choose not to stress myself out about the smaller things, you live longer.

Someone went into our car (it wasn't locked) and stole all of our change, probably 5$. We had a lot of expensive power tools in the backseat, didn't take any of those. We just laughed about it and was like "wtf, why the change!" And went about our day. I guess somebody really wanted a soda.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts