Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
What would you do in this situation? (True Story) UPDATED
by Anonymous
January 18, 2013 at 2:31 AM

What would you do? -- Earlier you in the day you had the wierd warmth feeling in your right foot. However you have had these before, and googled it and desn't sound serious -- You are laying down (using your laptop) and your arm "falls asleep" and gets all tingly (b/c of the way you were laying) -- You get up, and roughly 15 minutes later you notice a lump about the size of a quarter (maybe a little smaller, but it is large than a penny or dime) on your hand, in the vein area on your hand. It is very WIERD and freaky looking. YOU KNOW THE LUMP WAS NOT THERE 15 minutes ago b/c you woud have noticed it and it is so strange.  It is poking out like higher than a large mole would, I don't knw like 1/2 t 1/3 of an inch?  Your arm is also still a little tingly and yu have this wierd warm sensation in your arm So, what would you do? I will update what happened when I feel like it :) --

UPDATE: I went to the ER. I was afraid it was a blood clot. It is not, and I am okay but it looks WIERD

I am 5'2 and weigh 129 right nw (that is slightly overweight, I used t weight 180 though!)

WHen they found out I did not smoked the nurse basicalllly said theres's not way it could be a blood clot

Replies

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 18, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    I wouldn't Google. I would make an appointment with my chiropractor when he could fit me in and assume I hit my hand on something because I'm clumsy and unobservant like that.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 18, 2013 at 5:32 PM

You are correct - its a ganglion cyst. It's still here and very hideous :( It's just wierd that it grew in like 20-30 min

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Yes I am. What did the ER doc say it was?

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you a nurse?

Quoting JacksMom1221:

Ganglion cyst, coupled with unrelated events? Maybe you've just overlooked the cyst before.

• zoeymama2012
    January 20, 2013 at 3:23 AM

I'm glad your ok and congratulations on weight lost!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN