Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Plan b???
by Anonymous
January 17, 2013 at 2:42 PM
.....I need you "well read" ladies advice. I'm married, but discussing divorce. DH knew I wasn't on bc and still had sex with me on fertile days. He now wants me to go get plan b from the pharmacy. If I have already ovulated would it then allow the egg not to implant? I'm getting mixed information online.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    Plan B is only effective up to 72 hour after sex. If its been more than 3 days it is useless
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM
    It hasn't been. It's been 48 and then 12 hours.

Quoting Anonymous:

Plan B is only effective up to 72 hour after sex. If its been more than 3 days it is useless
  • Shelby212302
    January 17, 2013 at 2:46 PM
    Plan b makes your uterine wall slippery so a fertilized egg can't attach . Medically speaking you are not pregnant until fertilized egg attaches.
  • jessi2girls
    January 17, 2013 at 2:47 PM

48 hours max from the time you had sex.. that's the window..

• jessi2girls
    January 17, 2013 at 2:48 PM

if you are already pregnant however, it won't be effective. 

• Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    So will it keep a fertilized egg from implanting? I know if its already implanted it won't do anything. I'm not that far in my cycle for it to already be implanted.

Quoting jessi2girls:

if you are already pregnant however, it won't be effective. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM
    Then yes it will preveny pregnancy but you need to take is asap.
  • momto3B
    by momto3B
    January 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM

"He had sex with you"  on fertile days - were you not on BC? were you too unconscious to know this was a bad idea while you are discussing divorce? 

Does anyone on this site acutally use their BC properly or at all???

• Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    I state in my post that I was not on birth control. Divorce has only been in the picture for a couple days and my husband thinks sex fixes everything.

Quoting momto3B:

"He had sex with you"  on fertile days - were you not on BC? were you too unconscious to know this was a bad idea while you are discussing divorce? 

• momto3B
    by momto3B
    January 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Your relationship could not have been good prior to sex if you are discussing divorce and worried about becoming pregnant. Just because he thinks sex fixes everything, what were you thinking having sex with no BC? 

Quoting Anonymous:

I state in my post that I was not on birth control. Divorce has only been in the picture for a couple days and my husband thinks sex fixes everything.

Quoting momto3B:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts