Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
luvmymunchkins3
You people are disgusting!
January 17, 2013 at 12:31 PM
To the people that walk their dog and just leave the dog shit all over and in other people's yard thanks.nothing i like more then cleaning your dogs shit out of my carpet because you let you dog shit in my yard and my son stepped in on accident and walked in the house.pick up your dog shit!

Ok rant over

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 17, 2013 at 12:33 PM
    You're welcome.
  • NiCo86
    by NiCo86
    January 17, 2013 at 12:35 PM
    Freaking HATE that! people in our neighborhood let their dogs run all over the place, we're constantly picking up poo that doesnt belong to put dogs :-/
  • she_walk_softly
    Hell yea my neighbors shepherd poops in my yard, in a spot by my car. have my own dogs to clean after,annoying.
  • spooky415
    i hate when people don't pick up after their animals.
  • brettsmomma
    January 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I really agree with this! And to the really lazy people that allow their dog to shit in the middle of the side walk i would like to say fuck you!!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 17, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Luckily I live in a nice neighborhood where people clean up with dog shit.

• CarolinaGirl88
    January 17, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Ew... I have to walk my dog, and even though I pick hers up every time I would still never let her poop in somebody's yard.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Call the cops and make a police report if you know who did it.. The owners can get fined etc etc. it's against the law to do that! An if you live in a gated community with an association complain to them too.
  • lovinmykiddo07
    OMG!! I feel you! I nearly stepped in dog shit yesterday. I was like seriously??
  • luvmymunchkins3
    January 17, 2013 at 12:38 PM
    Ugh ya i have seen that its so gross

Quoting brettsmomma:

I really agree with this! And to the really lazy people that allow their dog to shit in the middle of the side walk i would like to say fuck you!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN