Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!
Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Mom Confessions - Group Signatures!
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
My name is Mary and I am the mother of two beautiful girls aged 13 and 4. I have been married to my handsome knight in shining armor for 5 years. I am an online student and a Sunday School teacher. I have an overwhelming busy life.
hello my name is Nicole I am 40 years old and I am a stay home mom, I have a 13 year old son he has severe adhd and is mentally at the age of 7, he is my life . I had a massive heart attack they called it the widow maker, Cleveland clinic hospital said I was very lucky and I definitely had an angel and was a miracle, I died twice but I am here and better than ever, I had a bypass and I have a defibrillator. I thank God, My family,friends and strangers daily for all the prayers.