Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Cafe Steph
Welcome to Mom Confessions! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!
January 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!

Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

Replies

• LaurRich
    October 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I have one and she will be two in December. 

• TwinMommy8407
    October 23, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Sandy and I'm a stay at home mommy of 6 year old twin boys :)

• Parks_mom42007
    October 23, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Thank you for the welcome!

• tabe1012
    October 23, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    Hello! I bet they keep you on your toes! I'd love to have twins, there are twins at my sons daycare and I just think they're adorable!

Quoting TwinMommy8407:

Hi everyone! I'm Sandy and I'm a stay at home mommy of 6 year old twin boys :)

• tabe1012
    October 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM
    I live in Illinois in a really small farm town. I'm actually learning to take over the farm from my dad, we will work together for as long as he can and then it'll be my job. :)

Quoting bamababe1975:

Welcome to the group, Jenna! Where are you from? I'm in AL. :)

Quoting tabe1012:Hello everybody! My name is Jenna and I'm a single mom to a 21 month old named Trevor.

• krisdtt
    by krisdtt
    October 24, 2013 at 3:54 AM

HI,all!!!

Im kris.I have two kids.My girl is 4 years old,and my little boy is 1 years old.They are my whole world.Cause i come from china,so i need some help .

Hope you can tell me mannnnnny ways,suggestions help me teach two kids.Annnnnnnnnnnnnd,plesase,dont mind my english,although its so terrible.

• Angelgonebad
    October 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Thank you for the welcome

• Rhonda815
    October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM
    Hello my name is Rhonda age 44 years young; and I live in DE with my husband and 2 children. Our son is 23 yrs and our daughter is 3 years old.Yes you read right 2 decades between the two, LOL... I Own/Operate a Licensed Child Daycare Home in Philadelphia for over 12 years and I'm a Independent Bedroom Kandi Boutique Parties Consultant. Please feel free to checkout my website @ www.bkparties.com/170
  • Rhonda815
    October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    Hello my name is Rhonda age 44 years young; and I live in DE with my husband and 2 children. Our son is 23 yrs and our daughter is 3 years old.Yes you read right 2 decades between the two, LOL... I Own/Operate a Licensed Child Daycare Home in Philadelphia for over 12 years and I'm a Independent Bedroom Kandi Boutique Parties Consultant. Please feel free to checkout my website @ www.bkparties.com/170
  • KimShep2
    October 31, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    Hi ladies my names Kim and I'm 26. I have a 6yr old daughter and a 3 yr old son and I've been married almost 6 yrs now

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN