Thank you for joining the Mom Confessions group!
Share your deepest secrets or just kick back and enjoy others' confessions! Anything goes on Mom Confessions! :)
You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!
- To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
- To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
- If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
- Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.
Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!
Here are some helpful links:
- Click here for tips on using CafeMom:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...
- Click here to add our group signature to your posts:
Mom Confessions - Group Signatures!
- Click here if you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts:
Would you like your 1st name added to your posts?
- Click here to find more of our CafeMom Groups:
New to CafeMom? Check Out Some Groups That May Interest You!
- Click here to find the most recent conversations on CafeMom:
Active Group Posts
by Cafe KellyYesterday at 1:17 PM
Hello and welcome to the group!
Hello all single mom here not married,a 11 year old daughter...and a man friend...how is everyone doing
I am an older first time mom, my son is 13 months and I will be 40 in 2 weeks. I have been married for 13 years and I have a demanding job. Although I wish I could be home with my son. I do love my job but being a mom is the best thing in the world. I waited a long time to be a mom but it is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
by jarnold22Yesterday at 6:11 PM
Hello to all the moms out there. I am 22 and want a child more then anything I live with my bf and we are waiting till we are more financially ready. Baby fever has hit me hard! I work at a daycare as a assitant teacher to the pre school room and I loooove it!
by PromiseMeToday at 3:42 AM
Hi! My name is Antonia!! And I am excited about pouring in to a group that might possibly understand!
by PromiseMeToday at 3:49 AM
I am a mother of 4 SMH what the hell was I thinking?!!! I have an 8 year old son, 5 year old daughter and 4 year old twin daughters....and a husband who is a swat officer so his butt is always tired or almost never here....I am the founder and daily operator of a non profit so sweet Jesus I Lose My mind At least once or twice a day ....oh and we have a dog who I think might be slightly crazy but that is up for review lol...