Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Have you used Color Ooops??
by Anonymous
January 17, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Has anyone had any experience with it? The salon I went to messed up my hair yesterday so I went back and they said they fixed it but now it's green! Im pissed and freaking out...

Replies

• jbirdsladie27
    January 17, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    Damn... Can't say that's ever happened to me
  • -JC-
    by -JC-
    January 17, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    Yep. Works well. But it removes allll color. Deposited (dye) and natural. It will leave you will a really blah colorless hair. And then you have to redeposit color. I suggest heavy conditioning before recoloring.
  • annasew
    by annasew
    January 17, 2013 at 8:27 AM

damn. I went in to get my hair dyed a dark brown.  I specifically said no red.   Well My hair is a dark red that looks purple in the sun.   I told her flat out I hated it and that Id be back today for her to fix it and I would not be paying until it was what I asked for. 

• Perfect.Pixie
    January 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    No, but once I walked out looking like a leopard. This was a day before my husband came home from cruise. I was PISSED
  • KelliansMom
    January 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM

yes I have ..but it will strip all of the color out and you need to condition heavely after wards and wait a day or to to recolor the hair others wise it could be patching ...oh and open all windows that stuff smells gross and its a strong scent

• Krystle1216
    January 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    It does work but what color are you looking fot? If its a brown I eould suggest doing a brown with a. Reddish tone in it because the red cancels out the green. And vice versa.. im a colorist btw :)
  • Momtimestwo
    January 17, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    I have. When I used it, it only took out the hair dye color (although that was black) and left me with closer to my natural color (a lighter brown with grey lol).

I agree with a previous poster about deep conditioning. Plus, you'll need to go DARKER on your hair in order to not fry it. Choose a shade that's one or two shades lighter than what you want because your hair will soak up the next dye treatment. (Especially if done the same day)
  • Krystle1216
    January 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    she needs to use a green based color to cancel out the red. No your hair will not be green.

Quoting annasew:

damn. I went in to get my hair dyed a dark brown.  I specifically said no red.   Well My hair is a dark red that looks purple in the sun.   I told her flat out I hated it and that Id be back today for her to fix it and I would not be paying until it was what I asked for. 

• Momtimestwo
    January 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    I want you to do MY hair. Salons always mess it up and every color I use ends up giving it a red tint (except black). At this point, as long as it turns a normal color, I'm okay with it. Lol Although I'd like it back to just medium brown.

Quoting Krystle1216:

It does work but what color are you looking fot? If its a brown I eould suggest doing a brown with a. Reddish tone in it because the red cancels out the green. And vice versa.. im a colorist btw :)
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    I was a platinum blonde and I asked her for a more natural blonde. The top is golden but after the roots it's ashy and green :( So do you think instead of doing color ooops I should just dye it reddish brown or strip it first?

Quoting Krystle1216:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts