Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i'm so stupid
by Anonymous
January 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM

idk how to stay away from him. i KNOW he'll be the end of me. i know this- and yet, i cannot stay away. i am attracted to him, i want him, i desire him... but i also hate him. he disgusts me. he knows all of this. i tell him often that i hate him sometimes.... and yet, he still thinks we can work together, that we'd work as a couple.

what is wrong with me? he's like my drug. i know he's wrong- wrong for me, wrong to be around... but i cant stay away from him. i have love towards him, he has a piece of my heart... but i'll be honest, i know that he loves me, but i feel like if i go back with him- that means i love myself less. i deserve more than him, more than what he did.... i'd be settling if i went with him-- but my god, i LOVE him, i want him.

my family will hate me if i got with him. they will disown me and they help me so much. i've been feeling like this since i first met him, 8 years ago. we were together... then we were seperated- my family forced me. when i finally came back, he was with another girl, told me to leave him alone... so i did. thats what he wanted... but he says that he was never happy, that he was too fucked up on drugs to really know.

i moved on to a different/better relationship... i have since left that guy, but my feelings for him is still so strong. stronger than ever before.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    I think you need to move on.
    If you know you deserve better. Why settle? Why risk everything for someone whose no good?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 17, 2013 at 3:31 PM

moving wont help. i'll be stuck around him for at least 11 years- we share a kid together

Quoting Daveson:

I have no advice. But know exactly what you are feeling. I would say move far away but i did that and it changed . nothing. I have no idea. Good  Luck :)

• Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM

b/c even though i know better, i still love him. you have to risk everything to gain everything, right?... at least thats how sometimes i feel. i want to risk it but at the same time, i dont. 

Quoting Anonymous:

If you know you deserve better. Why settle? Why risk everything for someone whose no good?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 4:19 PM
    You sound like a friend of mine.
    Sometimes risking it a comes with a price far greater then what you're bargaining for.
    Do you have a daughter?

Quoting Anonymous:

b/c even though i know better, i still love him. you have to risk everything to gain everything, right?... at least thats how sometimes i feel. i want to risk it but at the same time, i dont. 

Quoting Anonymous:

• SweetandSassy12
    January 17, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    Kick him in the nuts
  • nerdymom28
    January 17, 2013 at 4:21 PM

If you're with someone new but you're still in love with your ex, you need to let the new guy go. You're leading him on and you're gonna end up breaking his heart.

• Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 4:29 PM

i have a son... i like that though-- i do feel that the price will be more than i'm willing to bargain with... so why is it so hard to just stay away?! what is wrong with me!? =(

Quoting Anonymous:

You sound like a friend of mine.
    Sometimes risking it a comes with a price far greater then what you're bargaining for.
    Do you have a daughter?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    January 17, 2013 at 4:30 PM

i was with a new guy, but realized that my feelings for my ex was still strong... so i broke it off... which only made my feelings come even stronger. 

Quoting nerdymom28:

If you're with someone new but you're still in love with your ex, you need to let the new guy go. You're leading him on and you're gonna end up breaking his heart.

• gingerwife
    January 17, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    You've just described my relationship with bacon. Its hard but you've got to move on.
  • nerdymom28
    January 17, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Ah. Well that was good of you. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

i was with a new guy, but realized that my feelings for my ex was still strong... so i broke it off... which only made my feelings come even stronger. 

Quoting nerdymom28:

Mom Confessions