Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
megan71108
whats your favorite restaurant
January 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Mine is called Miyakos!!!! Its a Japanese steak house that cooks in front of you. Mmmmmm mmmm mmmm yummy

Replies

• JDmommyJD
    January 16, 2013 at 10:41 PM
    Hmm.. We have a place called olive tree. Its super amazing..ooh and la tolteca is delish mexican!
    I also like applebees, red lobster and outback for back ups..
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    January 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Any japanese steakhouse.

The Melting Pot

• yperez0209
    January 16, 2013 at 10:42 PM

We have one of those around me and I have to agree it is yummy. It's called Mount Fugi. My favorite is Baumgarts( not sure of the spelling ) in Fort Lee, NJ. It's a mom and pop place but it's right up against the Hudson River with views to NYC and the food is great and the atmosphere is nice.

• Mamabear010
    January 16, 2013 at 10:44 PM
    Does my kitchen count? By far my favorite place to eat. They cook everything how I like and are reasonably priced.
  • curlycupcake
    January 16, 2013 at 10:45 PM
    Probably Chuy's or maybe The Salt Lick. Chuy's is super good TexMex & The Salt Lick is a famous BBQ joint.
  • winkyloafer
    January 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    I love the Wild Olive. It's a local fine dining Italian restaurant that has the best dishes and is modest about price. I also like Mei Thai, which is a Thai/Vietnamese place with a sushi bar because I can't find sea urchin elsewhere and I get discounts.
  • sandra_t00
    January 16, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    A local sushi joint in my city.
  • megan71108
    January 16, 2013 at 10:47 PM
    Bahaha of course it counts

Quoting Mamabear010:

Does my kitchen count? By far my favorite place to eat. They cook everything how I like and are reasonably priced.

• edelweiss23
    The great impasta in brunswick Maine.

It's this little hole in the wall Italian place.
  • Kerannmer

There's a small restaurant not too far from me that has fresh seafood flown in every weekend, it's chef--not cook--prepared.

I love Sunday's: 50 cent oysters and $3.00 bloodies. Mmmmmmmm.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN