Uh...what?
by IhartU
January 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Replies

• IhartU
    by IhartU
    January 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Quoting ashleyrenee24:

Its also sad that people don't know what a scientific theory is.

Exactly. You know, I never went to college but I still managed to keep on learning after high school because I took it upon myself to do so. It doesn't take much to research a topic but so mamy people- especially religious people would rather believe the crap they've been fed than to think for themselves. I have NEVER seen a non-religous person reply with the apes/man/evolution line EVER. I wonder why that is...

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Quoting AleaKat:

In other words why did we stop evolving?
    Why aren't there half monkey half man people roaming around?

Who is to say that we have stopped evolving? (and I just have no comment on the half monkey half man thing)

• AleaKat
    by AleaKat
    January 16, 2013 at 9:51 AM
    Oh I was just translating the OP

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AleaKat:

In other words why did we stop evolving?
    Why aren't there half monkey half man people roaming around?

Who is to say that we have stopped evolving? (and I just have no comment on the half monkey half man thing)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Humans are constantly evolving.  Do the people of today, meaning this decade for example, look anything like the people of 100 years ago?  No.  And it's not just make-up and hair and fashion, it's the whole look.  We're still evolving, and in 100 years people won't look exactly like we do today. 

That's my opinion on it.  And I was raised Catholic and to believe in Adam and Eve and God and all that.  I questioned it when I was a kid but never got a straight answer other than to just believe (and shut up and stop questioning God), and I don't believe it now.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I'm Christian and I believe in evolution. I just don't believe humans evolved from apes or whatever.

• Diamepphyre
    January 16, 2013 at 9:58 AM

If evolution is real, then all members of a species should evolve, just not a few.  So why would some monkeys have evolved into men while others remained monkeys?  Makes no sense. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM

um, I don't think they make any sense at all... but okay. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I almost believe what you say... considering I have seen some people who really do resemble a gorilla! lol 

Quoting Anonymous:

Humans are constantly evolving.  Do the people of today, meaning this decade for example, look anything like the people of 100 years ago?  No.  And it's not just make-up and hair and fashion, it's the whole look.  We're still evolving, and in 100 years people won't look exactly like we do today. 

That's my opinion on it.  And I was raised Catholic and to believe in Adam and Eve and God and all that.  I questioned it when I was a kid but never got a straight answer other than to just believe (and shut up and stop questioning God), and I don't believe it now.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM
    THATS A KATT WILLIAMS JOKE!!!

Damn people can't be original these days!!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 16, 2013 at 10:02 AM

You know I am not a very religious person any more, but I used to be. At the same time, I also was very interested in evolution and well, I'm just a science lover at heart. What I never understood is why anyone would not think that God is capable of evolution? Because it's not in the Bible? Why is it so hard to believe that just because it is not in that book, that it isn't true? Do you think God didn't have other plans BEFORE what is in the Bible? How do you explain away the fossils? Homo habilis? Homo erectus? Why do you not give God credit? I've honestly never understood this. I have many opinions now, but when I was in Church I felt kinda conflicted because at the same time I believed in evolution and people basically told me that I couldn't believe in both.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts