Mom Confessions

gemikris82
kinda ticked off ***ETA****
January 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM

i went on a job interview and it went great.  they called up my refrences, we agreed on salary.  everything was going great.  i also work part time.  i was takling to one of my coworkers who i have become close with and mentioned that i went on this interview. blah blah blah.  well monday she calls me up and says that she owes me big time, for telling her about the position.  she went ahead applied for the position, and they chose her over me.  im a little pissed and i feel bad that im pissed.  i just wish she told me about how she was going to go for the job too. 

****eta:

i spoke to my therapist today, and she sometimes gets phone calls and emails from companys that hire.  well, its for the same position as the other job, but for a different company.  they start you off at 20 hours a week.  and once you've been there they bump you up to 35 hours a week and starting pay, when you go fulltime is 40g.  im not telling anyone about this job lol

Replies

• gemikris82
    January 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM

BUMP!

• gemikris82
    January 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM

BUMP!

• BEXi
    by BEXi
    January 15, 2013 at 10:14 PM

OMG I would be so upset! Im so sorry..

• Nicoleb9
    January 15, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    Woooow. I don't think I'd have the nerve to do what she did.
  • gemikris82
    January 15, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Woooow. I don't think I'd have the nerve to do what she did.

me too!  i mean if she was upfront with me maybe i wouldnt be so upset but now i have to work wit her too knowing she did this

• touchingstars
    Well, I have no advice..
  • beachbabies6

That wasn't right

• gemikris82

Quoting BEXi:

OMG I would be so upset! Im so sorry..

i feel like i was cheated on or something

• goodygumdrops

Don't feel bad for being pissed.  She did an underhanded move.  And then called you about it.  

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 15, 2013 at 10:16 PM

agreed on a salary ??? So they hired you...then fired you ? I'm confused. P.S. Dump your friend.

Mom Confessions