Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Abortion
by Anonymous
January 15, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Why do you think that a guy does not have a chose when it comes to a women not getting an abortion.

Replies

• peanutsmommy1
    January 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM

a choice?

because it is not his body

• atyou
    by atyou
    January 15, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    Because he doesn't have a vagina.

Bam. I win.
  • teenmomto2
    January 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    Because the guy doesnt have a baby developing inside him I guess.

Personally, the father would have a say in whether or not I would have one and Id take his feelings into consideration but then again, I wouldnt consider abortion.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 15, 2013 at 1:45 PM
    He should..Just as soon as he inherits her uterus.
  • CrimsonRose01
    January 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    Because it not his body that is going through it. He doesn't get to have a say over someone elses body. I think the woman should listen to what he has to say and take it into consideration (assuming she's in a relationship with him and it wasn't a one night stand) but in the end...her body her choice. She has the final say.

ETA, you wouldn't want the guy to ba able to force an abortion on her right? It can't go both ways. He doesn't get to have a say one way and not the other.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 15, 2013 at 1:46 PM

But it is his baby too.  Why can't he have a say

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

a choice?

because it is not his body

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 15, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I think it is crap that a women would kill someone else's child when that other person wants to have that child

Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Because it not his body that is going through it. He doesn't get to have a say over someone elses body. I think the woman should listen to what he has to say and take it into consideration (assuming she's in a relationship with him and it wasn't a one night stand) but in the end...her body her choice. She has the final say.

• MissTuree

It's not his body and he can very easily walk away.

• Phoebe-81
    I think he should. But I realize that some men would abuse that right and that's why they can't have a say. It sucks for all of the guys out there who actually want their baby though :/
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 15, 2013 at 1:48 PM
    Should he hold her down and force her to get one?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts