woah... got up in the top convos!
ETA: I never expected to get so many responses to this. I'm way behind, and will need some time to catch up, answer, and read/ look into responses. I do hope that people are starting to be a little more respectful, the intent of this post was NOT to start drama, I was simply asking for some facts to disprove some of the stuff I saw. Thank you to those who provided that without being raging jerks about it. From what I HAVE seen, my opinion now is that there are aspects of it being hidden still.... but it's nowhere near as big of a deal as some of these theories out here, especially the Temple of Whatever one. Eeeeek. I promise I will get back to people as soon as I possibly can, and please remember to try to be a little respectful here, people were killed! I for one am not denying that.
I'm really asking here.... I didn't believe this at first... but now... what the heck?? Does anyone have anything to add? Disproving or with more info... whatever you'd like. Very brief summary of the stuff I'm talking about.... will give further details if asked.
*To be clear: I don't think that nothing happened.... and all of this sickens me. I just don't understand some of this stuff.....*
1. No footage released, with other school shootings it was blasted all over the media almost immediately- stills or small clips - for varying reasons. Still think this one is odd. I still think this is weird
2. The freakin ME.... saying they were on the 2nd floor... all the victims he knew of were shot "with the long gun".... the man seemed drunk, and deflected questions. Still not sure about this one either. Granted, small town, he was probably nervous as shit.... but still. Some of the stuff he said is being disproved.... like the weapons used for starters. I don't like this guy still, again, get that he's nervous.... but come on. He repeatedly said a type of weapon was used that apparenlty wasn't!
3. The one father pretty much laughing before his conference (not knowing cameras were on yet) then visibily turning on emotion. (btw, he's not 57 years old... like public record shows) Alright alright, I should have clarified - I get that people react to things differently. Why would he drum up the emotion though before the interview started? You would think that's something that would just happen on its own... I still say that I understand that people handle grief differently, but his behavior was odd. Sure, he could have been gathering himself, but he seemed plenty under control.
4. The little girl with Obama looking exactly the same (same dress as her dead sister.... I couldn't do that as a mother) I'm personally comfortable with the explanations provided..... For those asking for proof - I don't have a specific link. Please look at the pictures for yourself, the sisters look similar, yes, but they are not the same person.
5. 4 handguns found inside now - but it was stated clearly over and over that they were shot with a larger gun - that was out in the trunk to me, this is the biggest question remaining. Still the biggest question for me.
6. The car he used not being his moms granted, he could have stolen it.... but really.... doesn't seem likely. I'm going to cross this out (4th update) - assuming it's true it was someone the mother knew.... alright, coulda been borrowing the car. We don't know their life. (I reminded myself of baby mama movie there)
7. What about the people chased through the woods? (video footage) still not sure about this one, yeah, people run when chased even if they are innocent.... but why was it never explained? I'll cross this out for the 4th edit, I still think that someone would have explained this better with so many questions being asked. Actually no, I'm not crossing it out. It's a valid question still, though the explanations are certainly feasible.
8. The aerial views of the scene - no children. None. No one in a hurry. There's not any footage of the scene either, there's 1 still shot of kids being led, with all the news coverage.... it just doesn't seem right. I get that it was locked down, but that wasn't permanent. Would like someone to provide a link if they can that shows anything to the contrary - may have already happened, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm about 300 replies behind at this point. At least.
9. The report that showed a stretcher with a sheet over it being wheeled a few minutes down the road where the ambulances could actually get to.... which encompasses a ton of issues in itself Still weird - I can't find a short video with this clip in it, in the 24 minute one, just look at it, tell me something isn't off there. A family member of mine is an EMT, I checked with him about this, and according to him, emergency vehicles are NOT restricted access. So is there another explanation? (yes, I'm aware different areas can have different rules)
10. The guy that had the 6 kids or whatever in his house..... why would an adult leave them there, he lived PAST the fire house, his story varies from female to male, and who just brings kids into the house and doesn't call the cops after hearing gun shots?
and why did he have a fatality list... when it wans't released until 2 days after he was interviewed? His interview makes no damn sense still, but I get the list was released to the town before media, so I scratched that one out. Does anyone have any further questions about this one?
The kid describing the events as it sounding like someone was pounding on a door.... no mention of anything else except banging. (which, would be a blessing if that's true... but why wouldn't he hear anyone scream?) I don't think anyone touched on this?? Except for one answer about an echo Ehhhh... okay. Crossing it on the 4th edit.
12. how this scrawny ass kid with mental issues succesfully killed so many people with a hand gun. Not that easy to hit moving targets, and I doubt that everyone just sat there. still wondering this. Target practice or not.... stunned victims or not... that's a lot to pull off, especially for this kid in the amount of time he did it.
13. How did he have a valid ID of his brother on him if he hadn't seen him in years? VALID ID.... not just an ID. ID's expire, ya know. One poster said that hers didn't expire for 30 years - not being rude, but I don't think Ryan was old enough to have an ID like this. Though, I realize it might have literally nothing to do with what happened, I just find it odd.
Why was his computer smashed to shit? alright, guess this doesn't REALLY matter.... i'll scratch it out.
15. Who was sitting in the front of the police car? no one sits in the front of police cars - anyone have an answer on that? I think in mass confusion, even if someone was not really a suspect.... police always err on the side of caution, and would put someone in the back. When an ex of mine got arrested, I was a minor and happened to be with him, they put me in the back of a car just for transport so my parents could pick me up.
ETA #16: Why did NO parent see their childs body? I get it... but not a single one? Someone stated that Noah's mother did - is there links to this info?
ETA #17: Go do this. 1) Go to google. 2) Search using this phrase "sandy hook united way"
3) On the results page, right under the search bar where you can choose images, web, etc, there should be a choice that says "search tools" at the far right. Click it.
4) You should see a bar underneath "search tools" pop up. There should be a choice that says "any time". Click it.
5) The drop-down box lists a choice for custom range at the bottom. Choose this.
6) A dialog with a from and to date should appear. Use the calendar on the right side of the dialog box and choose December 11th, 2012 for the to and from date. This limits the results of your Google search to pages that were indexed on that date.
7) Click "go" in the dialog. You should now be seeing the results for your search query indexed on that date. In the top few results, if not the very first, you should see the United Way page for the Sandy Hook school.
Full text: United Way extends our most sincere condolences and prayers to all those families affected by the devastating events in Newtown/Sandy Hook, Connecticut. While the eyes of the world may be on Newtown/Sandy Hook, to several staff, volunteers and contributors, Newtown is home. We will stand with the community and everyone affected directly and indirectly by this tragic event as we face the days and weeks ahead.
United Way of Western Connecticut is committed to providing support and resources where and when they become identified and needed. As people from our area and beyond respond to this heartbreaking tragedy, they are turning to United Way looking for ways to help. In response, United Way of Western Connecticut in partnership with Newtown Savings Bank has created the ‘Sandy Hook School Support Fund’ that will be able to provide support services to the families and community that has been affected.
Disproved ^ makes sense that it was google error. For those asking, there is a long history of cache errors.... please look into it.
Again - I WANT to be disproved. If I argue back, it will be with video or clips. I want someone to prove me wrong about this... I'm arguing as devils advocate, though I believe that some of this can't be just explained away. I understand that in a chaotic event, things get mixed up, people react their own ways, etc... but some of this is too weird.
by Anonymous - Original PosterJanuary 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM
by Anonymous - Original PosterJanuary 14, 2013 at 11:14 PM
I know this is a heavily debated thing right now, it's worrying me that nothing is coming up yet.
bump im interested also!
by AnonymousJanuary 14, 2013 at 11:17 PM
I wish I could sit here and disprove it, but I can't. I'm one of the ones who believe it was some kind of set up.
However, that picture of that girl with obama...seems like a strong possibly of photoshop. I don't really buy that one. She's in the exact same position, exact same facial expressions, as she was in tthe family picture.