Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Roxygurl
Anyone familiar with the Corpus Christi area?
January 14, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I think ill be moving down there with my fiancé and since I'm a nanny here is like to find a nanny job there. The deal is the pay is really low, at least from the sites I'm looking. I know I probably can't get the 20 an hour I'm getting now but the 10 an hour im finding is a major pay cut for me.

So what are the rich towns or areas around corpus?

Replies

• Roxygurl
    January 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM
    Anyone?
  • aaavasquez
    January 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    corpus is probably your best bet unless you move to San Antonio its about a two hour drive from Corpus. I dont kmnow much about nanny jobs but all the other places around Corpus are really small. I live about 30min from there
  • Roxygurl
    January 14, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    I'm not driving 2 hours a day to work in San Antonio. We have to move to corpus for his work.

Quoting aaavasquez:

corpus is probably your best bet unless you move to San Antonio its about a two hour drive from Corpus. I dont kmnow much about nanny jobs but all the other places around Corpus are really small. I live about 30min from there
  • aaavasquez
    January 14, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    yea I wouldnt either Corpus is big compared to where I live but not that big. I live in Rockport and I
    love it here
  • BEXi
    by BEXi
    January 14, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Apparently it's REALLY Mexico and Mexicans will try and take your baby.

• Jessica_Esqueda
    January 14, 2013 at 10:59 PM

You don't want to move there. It's not even the US anymore, it's actually Mexico! Brown people will take your babies. 

Crazy folk live there! 

• mommymelissa24
    April 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I live in Corpus and it's pretty ghetto... although i wish we lived somewhere else i'm pretty satisfied with the way things are building up. New stores and schlitterbahn being built on the island. Awesome. I babysit quite often and charge $12 p/h... nanny jobs require more responsibility and some of my friends that are nanny's get paid no more than $15 p/h.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    April 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    Yuck, Corpus. Bleh.
  • justinnaimee
    April 14, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    Look at south side. Its the affluent area. Idk though most moms here yhat I know are sahms.
  • Starryeyez_01
    April 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM

i live in corpus! :-) wanna move back to austin though 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts