Mom Confessions

Anonymous
email i sent my mil... evil b**** edit. more info added
by Anonymous
January 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM
After thinking every thing over and talking about it we have decided you are no longer allowed around todd again. Its really nice how you think you can go around me. I know you got my messages you just decided to ignore them and see if you could get you're way with Travis. Just leave us alone. If you show up at my home I will call the cops. Jessica Travis and Todd

Said my son was not dhs. Tried blackmailing me with it. Then spread rumors that I was sleeping with fil. Then was telling people she was going to call cps on me for a dirty microwave. Then told my 4 year old he was being brain washed 2 times. Then left unchild proof pills in my sons toy box. This was at fils house when my son was 2. She got into my home via my garage I had accidentally left up. My dh and I. Were both telling her to leave she would not. Took the cops 15 minutes to get her out. These are just a few!!!

Replies

• headingsouth13
    January 14, 2013 at 7:27 PM

she would be cut out too and we are considering doing the same with my dh's family

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 14, 2013 at 7:29 PM
    What are they doing?

Quoting headingsouth13:

she would be cut out too and we are considering doing the same with my dh's family

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM

She'll just blame it on you and say you are manipulating your dh.  You should have sent the email from him and him alone.  That would have knocked the wind out of her sails a lot more effectively than one that sounds like it came more from you than anyone else.

• Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
    O yes I brain wash my husband and son!! That's what she claims

Quoting Anonymous:

She'll just blame it on you and say you are manipulating your dh.  You should have sent the email from him and him alone.  That would have knocked the wind out of her sails a lot more effectively than one that sounds like it came more from you than anyone else.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Yep, that's what I figured she'd say.  I've been there, done that with an evil MIL we had to cut off and I'm now 15 years on the other side of it all.  Take it from someone who has walked the path you're on now - you want any and all ultimatums or laying down of the law to look and sound like it's coming from her son and not you.  She'll accept it a lot quicker and you're life will get back to normal a lot faster than if it comes from you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 7:40 PM
    Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Yep, that's what I figured she'd say.  I've been there, done that with an evil MIL we had to cut off and I'm now 15 years on the other side of it all.  Take it from someone who has walked the path you're on now - you want any and all ultimatums or laying down of the law to look and sound like it's coming from her son and not you.  She'll accept it a lot quicker and you're life will get back to normal a lot faster than if it comes from you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• headingsouth13
    January 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM

the crazy bitches tried to break my dh and i up several times, stressed me out to the point i went into preterm labor(i was already sick but they just added to it), have called me every name in the book but the son of god, refused to follow care instructions left for our boys, they have called cps twice, the cops three times (once for not allowing them to see the boys when they had some strange rash, once for not vaccinating the boys[medical reasons], and once for kicking them out of our apartment at christmas) and the aunt once said that she could "get rid" of the bastard children i am pregnant with by giving me a "special drink" (she was talking about the twins i am pregnant with now.

Quoting Anonymous:

What are they doing?

Quoting headingsouth13:

• cara124
    by cara124
    January 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM
    Wow that's harsh
  • Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 7:46 PM
    Wow
    I had to call the cops be sure she got into my home and wouldn't leave. Took the cops 15 minutes to get her out of my house!! Then I had to call the cops anither time when she wouldn't leave my driveway

Quoting headingsouth13:

the crazy bitches tried to break my dh and i up several times, stressed me out to the point i went into preterm labor(i was already sick but they just added to it), have called me every name in the book but the son of god, refused to follow care instructions left for our boys, they have called cps twice, the cops three times (once for not allowing them to see the boys when they had some strange rash, once for not vaccinating the boys[medical reasons], and once for kicking them out of our apartment at christmas) and the aunt once said that she could "get rid" of the bastard children i am pregnant with by giving me a "special drink" (she was talking about the twins i am pregnant with now.

Quoting Anonymous:

What are they doing?

Quoting headingsouth13:

• Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM
    And she's threatened to call cps in us too

Quoting headingsouth13:

Quoting Anonymous:

What are they doing?

Quoting headingsouth13:

Mom Confessions