Mom Confessions

Anonymous
He did this right in front of dh EDIT
by Anonymous
January 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
About 2 years ago me and dh were headed for divorce.we both went on to see other people but decided to try and work on our marriage so things are great with us now.

The guy I was seeing works as a highway patrol officer and was a pretty good guy.when things ended he wasn't happy and we never spoke again.

DH gets involved in a nasty car pile up on the highway heading home.thinking something is seriously wrong I get off work and head to the er where he is.

Apparently the er is sooo packed that most of patients waiting to be seen are out in the lobby area.dh arm is broken so me,DH,his niece and brother are just sitting around with everyone else.

All of a sudden some whispers in my ear "all that fucking we did paid off".I turned around and it was my old guy.I wasn't rude but shocked by what he said.he gave me a hug and pushed his card down my shirt and kissed me on the cheek.

Walking out he wink at dh and all hell broke loose.dh is pissed because he claims I didn't do anything to prevent what happened while his family sat and watched.ummm we are in a crowded hospital and what was I supposed to do? Smack the guy and get arrested? Assault on an officer,a charge I will not make.

If you were in this situation what would you have done?

EDIT:
Now he sent me friend request on fb.I haven't accepted and dh is like i should so I can have more evidence against him,don't know what to do.I don't want to just let this go after what he did.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM

if he was on duty when he did this you need to file a complaint with his dept officers like that give the good ones a bad rep and I am not ok with that as a wife of a wonderful officer

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 14, 2013 at 5:34 PM
    Dh is talking about doing that himself.being my husband he could do it.I don't know what that guy was thinking

Quoting Anonymous:

if he was on duty when he did this you need to file a complaint with his dept officers like that give the good ones a bad rep and I am not ok with that as a wife of a wonderful officer

• Mommytorn
    January 14, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    Umm yeah you know that's sexual harassment right? I would go down to his station and file charges..if a man EVER put his hands on me (much less shoved something in my bra) I would file sexual harassment charges in a SECOND!!! Especially if he did it in front of my hubby or children that is sooooo disrespectful!!..by not making a big deal about it you are basically telling your husband that you think it's ok
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 14, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    I would file charges. Yes, assault on an officer is bad, but not taking action is bad too.
  • Des10ed2b

in the shock of the moment, you are never sure what to do! your husband is just irritated because it was inappropriate. but it wasnt YOU that was inapproppriate, it was this other guy. he just needs somewhere to voice his frustration and you are the closest he can get. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Last sentence exactly.

Quoting Mommytorn:

Umm yeah you know that's sexual harassment right? I would go down to his station and file charges..if a man EVER put his hands on me (much less shoved something in my bra) I would file sexual harassment charges in a SECOND!!! Especially if he did it in front of my hubby or children that is sooooo disrespectful!!..by not making a big deal about it you are basically telling your husband that you think it's ok

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

I would file a complaint, he should not have done that in front of your family.  He's probably lucky your dh had his arm broken or he may  have ended up in the hospital, I say he had some balls to say that to you.

• arimaur
    by arimaur
    January 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM

out of respect to dh i would have stopped his hand from slipping his card and i would have moved my face to avoid the kiss on my cheek...but that's just me.  turn it around...would you have liked that if some woman did that to your dh?

i hope your dh's arm heals soon, glad it was only a broken arm.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 14, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    I got confused honestly and didn't want to get in trouble.I was upset that it happened but like I said I was confused and shocked

Quoting Mommytorn:

• angevil53
    January 14, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    I would've ignored him in the first place! Why did you hug him?

Mom Confessions