Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Bleeding???
by Anonymous
January 13, 2013 at 4:23 PM
My friend found out she was pregnant a little over 1 week ago and today she started bleeding and cramping, is this normal?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM
    Bump
  • HyrulianHeroine
    January 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM

umm no. no bleeding is normal during pregnancy :/ massive complications start when something like this is ignored.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    A little spotting & very light cramping is. If its bad cramps & alot of blood, she should go to urgent care.
  • Anonymous
    January 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM
    Ok thanks I though only if you passed clots it meant you were miscarrying

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

umm no. no bleeding is normal during pregnancy :/ massive complications start when something like this is ignored.

• Anonymous
    January 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM
    She said she had menstrual cramps and light bleeding

Quoting Anonymous:

A little spotting & very light cramping is. If its bad cramps & alot of blood, she should go to urgent care.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 13, 2013 at 4:29 PM
    Light spotting is normal during early pregnancy

Quoting HyrulianHeroine:

• EAzizM
    by EAzizM
    January 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    Bleeding during pregnancy is not normal. It is very COMMON though. There is a big difference. Tell her to go see her ob.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM
    I would suggest she go to the ER or an urgent care center. Bleeding accompanied with cramping is not usually a good sign. GL to her.
  • HyrulianHeroine
    January 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM

this. 

Quoting EAzizM:

Bleeding during pregnancy is not normal. It is very COMMON though. There is a big difference. Tell her to go see her ob.

• ShesALady
    January 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    I cramped a lot at the beginning of my pregnancy, but never bled. My sister bled a lot and she has a healthy son. It really depends. Could be nothing, could be something. Best thing to do is go get checked out. Especially if the bleeding is heavy.

Mom Confessions