Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
momsince04
Really.. You think you are entitled???
January 13, 2013 at 2:39 PM
I love how ex wives think they can come and go as they please. Ok not all, but obviously a lot. Do people not know boundaries anymore??? It's crazy how many here think its ok to go to ex husbands house and not care if the s/o approves or not. What is wrong with women??

Replies

• luckysevenwow
    January 13, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I'll go to anyones house where my children might be. so if it's feeling entitled to check out where my kids are spending time then I guess I would be entitled.

• momsince04
    January 13, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    No I have to disagree. Especially if the ex has someone new. If you know your child is being taken care of, you should have no reason to go to the ex's house. And if you have doubts, then talk to the ex and settle it. I've been inside my ex's house. I've gone and waited outside. If something is wrong my kids will tell me
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    I agree...

Quoting luckysevenwow:

I'll go to anyones house where my children might be. so if it's feeling entitled to check out where my kids are spending time then I guess I would be entitled.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM

hell no! 

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    January 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Do you think that perhaps your experience with one ex wife is coloring your perception of ex wives in general?

• TheQueenOfChaos
    January 13, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Well when my children are involved either I'm allowed to see where they are, or you won't be seeing them. I can easily walk into any police station and demand weekly welfare checks be done if that's what the S/O wants. I have no problem with that either.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM

If my kids are going to be there I will see where they live and how they live or my kids will not be going over there!  I as a mother have every right when my children are involved!

• WandaSue
    January 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM

exactly!

Quoting luckysevenwow:

• momsince04
    January 13, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    Again I didn't say all, I said obviously alot of women here think its ok based on another post I read.

Quoting AlekD:

Do you think that perhaps your experience with one ex wife is coloring your perception of ex wives in general?

• anotherhalf
    January 13, 2013 at 2:57 PM

They can come and go as they please because they don't CARE what the ex or s/o thinks.  Why should they.  They only care about the kids.  That's the beauty about being an ex wife. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts