Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Feeling unsure??
by Anonymous
January 13, 2013 at 9:01 AM

DH and I are thinking about baby #2. Hes been wanting another one forever but I finally decided recently that we should it. But I have so many reservations still and I just feel unsure. I feel like things are so much easier with just one and im scared of how hard things will be with 2.

Replies

• Lyssa0587
    January 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Its really not difficult at all...once you get into a routine, things are great. I have 3 kids...and Im pregnant with my 4th. You can do it. You would be surprised what you can do when put in the actual situation. Your mind and body just react. good luck!

• momnwife41458
    January 13, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    That's a big life change. I think if you have any reservations at all about something that major, you should wait. Just until you are sure!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 13, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Quoting momnwife41458:

That's a big life change. I think if you have any reservations at all about something that major, you should wait. Just until you are sure!

DD is already 5 I dont want them to be any further apart. I feel like if I wait longer I will regret it.

• momnwife41458
    January 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM
    That's understandable. Since your DD is 5 it will be a lot easier to have two. I had my second DD before my first DD was two. So it was harder for me. Only you know what you can handle. I'm sure you can do it :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting momnwife41458:

DD is already 5 I dont want them to be any further apart. I feel like if I wait longer I will regret it.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN