Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Married moms: A question! POLL ADDED.
by Anonymous
January 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM

If not, why?

ETA: Watching Duck Dynasty and noticed none of the guys on there wear their wedding rings. Wondering how common this is!

Married moms, do you and your DH both wear wedding rings?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 66% - Yes
  2. 33% - No

Replies

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I wear a ring. DH's broke when he dropped in on the bathroom floor (a Tungsten, it broke in half :(  ). I am thinking of replacing it on Valentine's Day. 

• mama.farmer
    January 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Yes. DH sometimes takes his off for work, but he does wear one. My FIL doesn' t wear one, he lost his early in the marriage and they never bothered to replace it.

• nichole_erin
    January 13, 2013 at 12:53 AM
    DH wears a ring. I don't. I had a band with diamonds all around it, but one fell out and its super noticeable. I have other rings he has bought me over the years that I will occasionally wear on my ring finger, but they're big and chunky so I don't wear them everyday.
  • Anonymous 7
    by Anonymous 7
    No. But only because dh's ring is mia :(
  • NewMamaBoo

Sometimes

• sarah824
    January 13, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Yes

• TAG_ur_it

we cook from scratch a lot and take our rings off when working with ground beef or with any kind of dough. i have to take mine off alot because of swelling.  that's only been in the last few months.  DH's ring is currently missing as is my wedding band. still have my solitaire. generally when that happens, DD is the culprit. she wants a ring like mommy and thinks it's pretty.  DH's probably got knocked down behind something. 

• stephy_85
    I will add that being raised in the south with a wealthy "farm family" wedding bands can cause a problem because people have lost fingers on farme etc ..because of wedding bands.
  • KeimUNCmomof3

Yes, we never take ours off.

• mommy_to_abby18
    January 13, 2013 at 12:55 AM

yes.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to