Mom Confessions

IansMommy2012
Otterbox and body armor?
January 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Does anyone know if its possible to use the case (hard plastic with screen) of an otterbox defender BUT the silicone cover of a body armor?
Dh won't let me use the whole body armor case because they don't hold up. But I'm tired of this weird black cover that I have. I want to change it to like purple or blue or something but I don't have the money for a new otterbox :/ them things are frigging expensive!!!
But I wa just wondering if anyone had ever done it?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I can honestly say I'd love to help but have NO IDEA what you're talking about!! Are you being attacked by otters right now? Do you need help? :)

• IansMommy2012
    January 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    Hahahaha noooo!!! It's a case for my iPhone 3GS lmao but thanks for trying ;)))

Quoting Anonymous:

I can honestly say I'd love to help but have NO IDEA what you're talking about!! Are you being attacked by otters right now? Do you need help? :)

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM

No problem, I was thinking of you with your full body armour just fighting those otters off and outting them in your 'otter box' :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

• IansMommy2012
    January 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Lmao I could see me doin that ;))

Quoting Anonymous:

No problem, I was thinking of you with your full body armour just fighting those otters off and outting them in your 'otter box' :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

• ButterMeUp
    January 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM

funniest reply EVERRRRRR

Quoting Anonymous:

• IansMommy2012
    January 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    I know right?! Haha I loved it

Quoting ButterMeUp:

funniest reply EVERRRRRR

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions