Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
IansMommy2012
Otterbox and body armor?
January 12, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Does anyone know if its possible to use the case (hard plastic with screen) of an otterbox defender BUT the silicone cover of a body armor?
Dh won't let me use the whole body armor case because they don't hold up. But I'm tired of this weird black cover that I have. I want to change it to like purple or blue or something but I don't have the money for a new otterbox :/ them things are frigging expensive!!!
But I wa just wondering if anyone had ever done it?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 12, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I can honestly say I'd love to help but have NO IDEA what you're talking about!! Are you being attacked by otters right now? Do you need help? :)

• IansMommy2012
    January 12, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    Hahahaha noooo!!! It's a case for my iPhone 3GS lmao but thanks for trying ;)))

Quoting Anonymous:

I can honestly say I'd love to help but have NO IDEA what you're talking about!! Are you being attacked by otters right now? Do you need help? :)

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM

No problem, I was thinking of you with your full body armour just fighting those otters off and outting them in your 'otter box' :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

• IansMommy2012
    January 13, 2013 at 4:03 PM
    Lmao I could see me doin that ;))

Quoting Anonymous:

No problem, I was thinking of you with your full body armour just fighting those otters off and outting them in your 'otter box' :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting Anonymous:

• ButterMeUp
    January 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM

funniest reply EVERRRRRR

Quoting Anonymous:

• IansMommy2012
    January 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM
    I know right?! Haha I loved it

Quoting ButterMeUp:

funniest reply EVERRRRRR

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN