Mom Confessions

Anonymous
An unsettling dream...
by Anonymous
January 12, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I had an unsettling dream... started out great! Lol.

Was dreaming, while I took a nap, about mind blowing sex with a friend of mine, then it ended with him and an older version of my son (probably in his teens) standing on the front porch and my friend explaining why I was dead. I guess this friend of mine stepped up to the plate and raised my son after I passed.

The sex was the best I have ever had, in real life or in a dream... I died by continuing a pregnancy that wasn't supposed to happen (literally, the friend said "your mom wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant").

I'm sitting here thinking, WTF? Lol, how do I go from great sex to dead? And why do I wanna cry about it?

Replies

• tiggerbabie177
    January 12, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Wow......have u had sex with this friend before??

are u pregnant now?

• twinmommy27
    January 12, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Weird!
  • MammaPaparazza
    January 12, 2013 at 6:01 PM
    I had a dream like that before, our friend that died 3 years ago came to me to help me get through being dead. It was horrible I cry everything I think about it
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Quoting tiggerbabie177:

are u pregnant now?

No, we've talked A LOT about it though and plan on it when we get a chance (he works a lot and I have a lot going on too). Although after this dream, I'm not sure its going to happen ever.

No, not pregnant.

• Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

I had a dream like that before, our friend that died 3 years ago came to me to help me get through being dead. It was horrible I cry everything I think about it

:( I hate these kinds of dreams.

• tiggerbabie177
    January 12, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Ok heres the only advice i can give u....joing THIS group! Post about this dream and they can help u figure it out! good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tiggerbabie177:

are u pregnant now?

No, we've talked A LOT about it though and plan on it when we get a chance (he works a lot and I have a lot going on too). Although after this dream, I'm not sure its going to happen ever.

No, not pregnant.

• Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Thank you! I may give that a try.

Quoting tiggerbabie177:

Ok heres the only advice i can give u....joing THIS group! Post about this dream and they can help u figure it out! good luck!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tiggerbabie177:

are u pregnant now?

No, not pregnant.

• MammaPaparazza
    January 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    Yeah the weirdest thing is... His wife, my best friend- had a dream about him that night too where I was with him :(
    In my dream he told me once my husband fell asleep (the same day I died) then he wouldn't be able to see me or hear me anymore, he was the only one who could hear me, my kids couldn't and it was the most horrible feeling :(
    Shit I'm gonna cry

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

• Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 6:18 PM

:( I think I'm gonna start crying too!

That is so sad! And it's frightening too, I'd be afraid to go back to sleep or in your case let the husband go to sleep for like a week :( And I'd never let my kids out of my sight again for fear something might happen.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Yeah the weirdest thing is... His wife, my best friend- had a dream about him that night too where I was with him :(
    In my dream he told me once my husband fell asleep (the same day I died) then he wouldn't be able to see me or hear me anymore, he was the only one who could hear me, my kids couldn't and it was the most horrible feeling :(
    Shit I'm gonna cry

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

• MammaPaparazza
    January 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM
    Ya know, it was surreal because I kinda knew it happened, I was getting in a row boat and I fell back wards and hit my head on a rock... Next thing I knew Chris was sitting on the picnic bench looking at me, and I was screaming for my dh and kids to come back to land because it was starting to lightening.
    I kept screaming but only dh could hear me but he didn't know where it was coming from, I was frantic and I said to Chris "omg... Am I dead?"
    He said yes and only dh can hear you.

Quoting Anonymous:

:( I think I'm gonna start crying too!

That is so sad! And it's frightening too, I'd be afraid to go back to sleep or in your case let the husband go to sleep for like a week :( And I'd never let my kids out of my sight again for fear something might happen.

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Shit I'm gonna cry

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Mom Confessions