Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I just spanked my 2 year old.. and I don't care if you like it or not!
by Anonymous
January 12, 2013 at 3:56 PM
He bangs his head into anyone if he doesn't get his way.. Well He split my lip wide open. I sat him on the Floor to finish throwing his fit. And get a cold wet washcloth for my lips. Well as I came out of the bathroom I saw my fit thrower reach over and for no reason bite my other sons ankle and through the sick I saw blood flowing.

That was the straw that broke this momma's back. I grabbed him and put him over my knee and spanked his bare ass!

Replies

• OneToughMami
    January 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM

LOL...LOL....*pees*

Quoting thetrollcat:

no wire hangers?

tsk tsk

• AubreeGrace17
    January 12, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Umm ok.

• Anonymous 43
    by Anonymous 43
    January 12, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    Two kids of anti-spanking parents hit my youngest several times today. The boy punched her and the girl was hitting her own mom in the face repeatedly. Forgeeeeet that!!
  • nelliesmommy
    January 12, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I'm not against spanking as long as it isn't over every little thing.

• Anonymous 44
    by Anonymous 44
    January 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Oh big damn deal. TROLL

• babyboy117
    January 12, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    Sounds to me like you did it out of anger. Just like he lost control, so did you.
  • BlessedBeX3
    January 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM

exactly! this is what i as thinking. Thats some serious behaviour right there. My youngest toddler bites, she' 16 months old and she'll be tryin to bite my sweater but will get me and i'll repremand her calmly and she wont do it again, my other two did the same thing at this age, but not anymore. Older children shouldn't bite for fun and draw blood they shouldnt bite out of anger and draw blood

Quoting truealaskanmom:

No drawing blood is not a normal beahvior in that age range, playfully biting and hitting etc is a normal 2 year old behavior but aggressive biting and hitting etc is not developmentally appropriate and can be a sign of autism in a child that age. 

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

Drawing blood? Is that normal bc that just seems horrible to me.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

I have dealt w/ toddlers for 20yrs.  It is very normal for a child to bite or get extremly frustrated when they don't get there way.  It is 100% normal and age appropriate behavior.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

I didn't say it's 100 percent disability, it's a chance tho. I've never heard of a child being so violent and not havin some issue, or like I said he's seeing this violence elsewhere. And yeah I have three toddlers so I know tantrums are normal but ie never seen a toddler without some problem acting out sO violently and shouldn't be treated as a "normal" situation

Quoting fullxbusymom:

Yes because 2yr olds don't throw tantrums and it isn't completely 100% normal, so there must be a mental disability. *smh*

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

I think u may need to check it if he has any mental disabilities that causes him to be so violent from anger. Unless this behavior is being displayed around him.

• BlessedBeX3
    January 13, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I call my mom Mommy Dearest! as a joke of course lol

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Trollcat :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts