Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
amandaannj
Why is my DH disregarding how hard this is??
January 12, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Does anyone have any words of wisdom on how to get my husband to understand that while I stay at home and work full time from home managing a business will work he needs to stop acting like it is so EASY! I can't get him to help around the house more and keep in mind I work too as a SAHM! I do take care of everything happily but if I am contributing equally financially and raising our baby how do you get them to step it up? He is a good man just needs to understand. Not bitching as some have said, looking for communicative advice.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 12, 2013 at 10:13 AM
    Being a Sahm is easy.
  • marysmithy
    January 12, 2013 at 10:14 AM
    So much easier than when I worked full time

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a Sahm is easy.
  • lucky2Beeme
    January 12, 2013 at 10:15 AM

sit down and talk with him. Have him choose 2 days when he inst working where he will do your "easy " job.Write down everything you do and give him the list. You leave for the 2 days and then come back to your new husband. The one that appreciates you and all you do.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    How is working any harder?

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a Sahm is easy.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 12, 2013 at 10:17 AM
    Lol. How is working hard? It's life. It's not hard. People just don't want to do it.

Quoting marysmithy:

So much easier than when I worked full time

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a Sahm is easy.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 12, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Generally a woman who works out of home still has to do all the shit a SAHM does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a Sahm is easy.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 12, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    Do you go to his work and help out?
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM
    This will get ugly
  • audreesmama
    January 12, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    Yep! Being a SAHM is a fucking cakewalk compared to working 60+ hours a week, for salary, and then coming home and doing all the same shit SAHM have all day to do. I'm a SAHM until my son is older, and this is the fucking life!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Generally a woman who works out of home still has to do all the shit a SAHM does. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Being a Sahm is easy.

• CreziaMommyTo2
    January 12, 2013 at 10:26 AM

as a SAHM, i don't work.  so i DON'T consider what I do a job.  if you can't handle it, which it seems you cannot, get a job (and again being a SAHM is NOT a job) and put the kids in daycare.

i am a SAHM to an ASD child and a NT child, yet i still do NOT find it to be a job or hard.  there are days where it is difficult, but its NOT hard, by any means.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts