Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My Kids SM is a B****!! and my EXDH is a coward!!!
by Anonymous
January 12, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Ok so my kids go to their dads house every other weekend and on the weekends the kids are there I work (I work m-f as well)...Well one of my kids are sick with the tummy bug so i called to let EXDH know he said OK I will be there an about an hour to get them....20 minutes later I get a call from him saying he will no longer being picking up the kids this weekend because his wife doesn't want a sick child at their house all weekend...I explained to him that was not an option because I have to work and can't just call out especially since I had to call out 2 days this week as it was to care for our other child who had it earlier in the week...He said he was sorry however he was not in the mood to  fight with his wife about this....

So now I am pissed!!! I understand that our child is sick, however since he doesn't work weekends I feel he should have to suck it up and care for our sick child so I can go to work...I even offered to pick up the kids after work and drop them back off tomorrow on my way to work so they don't have to take care of the sick child all night as well..

So why do I have to take time from work to stay home with the sick child when he can easily care for the child since he will be home all day? I could understand if he had to work and the SM did not want to care for the child,however that is not the case here...

****EDIT***This is his weekends with the kids.....yes they have 1 together, however that is not reason enough for me to miss work because when their child is sick I am still made to send my kids to his house around their sick child....I just called and asked him if he could come to my house for the day and spend it with the kids while i worked he said no because that wouldn't be right to his wife...

Replies

• momof6nokc
    January 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Quoting touchingstars:

Well, it's not the mothers job to be the only one taking care of a sick child, the sm married him knowing there were kids..

It's never the SM's job to take care of children who are not hers. EVER. 

And when a couple divorce/separate and the mom demands/asks for full custody, and a CS check, well, she gets full custody and a check.  No use bitching about dad not taking "his" time when mom most likely demanded to be the one with the most control and time of her kids.

This is the breaks of divorce and the downside of collecting a CS check for being custodial parent. 

And I'm not sure what SM has to do with any of this as BM never heard from SM, she just heard from her ex who claims SM said XYZ.  If I had to take a guess I would guess DAD was the one with the issue, but SM was the scapegoat.  Not unusual.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I wouldn't want a child who was sick around my child to get her sick as well. As a mother you should understand that. 

• redhead-bedhead
    January 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM
    God forbid he parents his children on other days...

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

Is the man your babysitter or are these his scheduled days for have the kid's?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    He should still take them or like you said watch them at your house. When they are sick I'm sure they want their mom or dad not a babysitter!

My ex is at my house watching our kids because I work every other weekend.
  • owl0210
    by owl0210
    He's the father not a fucking babysitter. What's wrong with you? Only mom's take care of their sick kids?

Quoting mommybug77:

I wouldn't bring a sick kid into my house either. You should have back up babysitters.
  • BewitchedKisses
    January 12, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I agree with the SM. I am an SM  and a BM too. I would never send my sick kid to anyone's house, nor would I accept anyone's sick kid at my house. I get sick very easily and I can't afford to miss work.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I think you mean that her ex and the step mom need to have back up babysitters - you are missing the fact it's his child too and it's his scheduled time. He gets to have a lovely weekend while she takes more time off work, puts her job in jeopardy, looses income this week which is needed to care for those kids and he's out nothing. Drink more coffee your eyes aren't working this morning darling.

Quoting mommybug77:

I wouldn't bring a sick kid into my house either. You should have back up babysitters.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster

Why should I have a back up babysitter when this is his weekend? Why should I have to pay a babysitter on a weekend then he is suppose to have his kids? I work all week and care for our kids sick or not...I work every other weekend on his weekends to have the kids so I didn't have to pay a babysitter...

Quoting mommybug77:

• momof6nokc

Quoting Anonymous:

This shit right here is what gives stepmothers a bad name. What a bitch.

Why does this give SM's a bad name?  SM in this situation has NEVER been heard from.  DAD said SM didn't want the kid there.  Did BM ever hear that, or was dad the one not wanting to deal with a sick child and used SM as an excuse?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting mommybug77:

its THAT kids home too.

would you kick one of your precious vagina nuggets out for shitting its pants?

no, why would you do that with your step child.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts