Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Amybelle
WTF!!! She's ignoring me & I don't even know what I did wrong! ETA: GOOD NEWS!!
January 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Seriously! She's usually my BFF & now she's being all  chummy with someone else!!

We kissed & made up!! expect that she keep flicking her tail over the computer screen

Replies

• jessimicuh
    January 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Ask her wtf?! tell her it's not high school, and in the adult world you communicate if there's a problem...
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

• Amybelle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Well you shouldn't have said shit behind her back! She told me what you said. Now you are shocked that she found out and is chummy with someone else. get a clue.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    Watch Bridesmaids and you will feel better.
  • wumbo
    by wumbo
    January 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Middle school called, they want their behavior back. 

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

how old are you b/c it seems you are a 12 year old.  eiter talk w/ her or just ignore her ass when she comes around. 

• Amybelle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

OK,OK, so maybe I told her to get her ass off the computer but really she was in the way!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you shouldn't have said shit behind her back! She told me what you said. Now you are shocked that she found out and is chummy with someone else. get a clue.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

So.... did you actually have set plans earlier?  If so, did she CANCEL?  Is she ignoring your calls/ texts?  Are you making any?  I don't wanna play 20 questions, explain the situation a little more....

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM

LOL!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email