Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Amybelle
WTF!!! She's ignoring me & I don't even know what I did wrong! ETA: GOOD NEWS!!
January 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Seriously! She's usually my BFF & now she's being all  chummy with someone else!!

We kissed & made up!! expect that she keep flicking her tail over the computer screen

Replies

• jessimicuh
    January 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    Ask her wtf?! tell her it's not high school, and in the adult world you communicate if there's a problem...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

• Amybelle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

girls are weird.... and is she actually ignoring you, or is she just spending a lot of time with a new friend?

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Well you shouldn't have said shit behind her back! She told me what you said. Now you are shocked that she found out and is chummy with someone else. get a clue.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:06 PM
    Watch Bridesmaids and you will feel better.
  • wumbo
    by wumbo
    January 11, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Middle school called, they want their behavior back. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

how old are you b/c it seems you are a 12 year old.  eiter talk w/ her or just ignore her ass when she comes around. 

• Amybelle
    January 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

OK,OK, so maybe I told her to get her ass off the computer but really she was in the way!

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you shouldn't have said shit behind her back! She told me what you said. Now you are shocked that she found out and is chummy with someone else. get a clue.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Quoting Amybelle:

Quoting Anonymous:

she was all about hanging out earlier today & then all the sudden she's hanging out with someone else!!

So.... did you actually have set plans earlier?  If so, did she CANCEL?  Is she ignoring your calls/ texts?  Are you making any?  I don't wanna play 20 questions, explain the situation a little more....

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM

LOL!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts