Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive
by Anonymous
January 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.

Replies

• Anonymous 17
    by Anonymous 17
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

My confession is that BEFORE I had Kids when I was in high school/middle school I became VERY attracted to "Gangsta types"I even had several "relationships"with those kinds of men,I was into that for a while,some of them are attractive in a bad boy kind of way and I enjoyed that,now that I am thirty I realize that they aren't that attractive and I am into White guys now,to think it took me thirty years lol...

I was also into gangsta rap and even had my hair braided by my friends mom,those were the days lol..

Also when I went to community college I was into those type of guys

I also had over one hundred rap and r and b cd's

I even knew a guy who looked like Warren G and some Guy who looked like 2Pac LOL

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Right. Gross.

Quoting MochaBerry24:

Totally agree. Who wants to see ur nasty drawers hanging over ur jeans. Not me.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    Gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love that style it just does something to me
  • MichelleSw
    January 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Thanks... We were dying to know your opinion.

• MommyLove23
    January 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I grew outta that many years ago,however I do have the hots for GANGSTERS!YOu know like 1930-40's,real gangsters LOL..

• purplerobin
    January 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Quoting chalisa0:

That's a confession???  I would think that the vast majority of decent, moral, educated women feel this way.

**NEWSFLASH** Many if not most of the posts in this group aren't considered confessions. Nitpick much?

• Anonymous 1
    January 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    You're most welcome.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Thanks... We were dying to know your opinion.

• Anonymous 1
    January 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    It took me 4 times of rereading that to realize it didn't say "nip tuck" but rather nitpick. Lol. I've had a few glasses of Shiraz.

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting chalisa0:

That's a confession???  I would think that the vast majority of decent, moral, educated women feel this way.

**NEWSFLASH** Many if not most of the posts in this group aren't considered confessions. Nitpick much?

• purplerobin
    January 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It took me 4 times of rereading that to realize it didn't say "nip tuck" but rather nitpick. Lol. I've had a few glasses of Shiraz.

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting chalisa0:

What's Shiraz?

• Anonymous 1
    January 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    Wine :)

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting chalisa0:

What's Shiraz?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN