Mom Confessions

Anonymous
My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive
by Anonymous
January 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

My confession is that BEFORE I had Kids when I was in high school/middle school I became VERY attracted to "Gangsta types"I even had several "relationships"with those kinds of men,I was into that for a while,some of them are attractive in a bad boy kind of way and I enjoyed that,now that I am thirty I realize that they aren't that attractive and I am into White guys now,to think it took me thirty years lol...

I was also into gangsta rap and even had my hair braided by my friends mom,those were the days lol..

Also when I went to community college I was into those type of guys

I also had over one hundred rap and r and b cd's

I even knew a guy who looked like Warren G and some Guy who looked like 2Pac LOL

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Right. Gross.

Quoting MochaBerry24:

Totally agree. Who wants to see ur nasty drawers hanging over ur jeans. Not me.
  • Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
    Gross.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love that style it just does something to me
  • MichelleSw
    January 12, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Thanks... We were dying to know your opinion.

• MommyLove23
    January 12, 2013 at 12:14 AM

I grew outta that many years ago,however I do have the hots for GANGSTERS!YOu know like 1930-40's,real gangsters LOL..

• purplerobin
    January 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Quoting chalisa0:

That's a confession???  I would think that the vast majority of decent, moral, educated women feel this way.

**NEWSFLASH** Many if not most of the posts in this group aren't considered confessions. Nitpick much?

• Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 12:18 AM
    You're most welcome.

Quoting MichelleSw:

Thanks... We were dying to know your opinion.

• Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 12:20 AM
    It took me 4 times of rereading that to realize it didn't say "nip tuck" but rather nitpick. Lol. I've had a few glasses of Shiraz.

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting chalisa0:

That's a confession???  I would think that the vast majority of decent, moral, educated women feel this way.

**NEWSFLASH** Many if not most of the posts in this group aren't considered confessions. Nitpick much?

• purplerobin
    January 12, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

It took me 4 times of rereading that to realize it didn't say "nip tuck" but rather nitpick. Lol. I've had a few glasses of Shiraz.

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting chalisa0:

What's Shiraz?

• Anonymous
    January 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM
    Wine :)

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting purplerobin:

Quoting chalisa0:

What's Shiraz?

Mom Confessions