Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
My confession: I think "gangstas" are totally unattractive
by Anonymous
January 11, 2013 at 10:33 PM
There is no bigger turn off than some thuggish, trash-mouthed, ghetto fabulous, broke and busted, no job havin', pants saggin to the ground, got 15 baby mamas, gangsta.
I honestly don't see how they even find so many people willing to sleep with them so that it's possible for them to "father" so many children.
Actually, I don't care whether they have no job or they are the richest rap artist/comedian/actor etc in the world. The whole look and "swag" of gangstas is so unattractive and I think women who are attracted to them are just as trashy.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 10:39 PM

well, you got this right, completely.  It is why so many inner cities are just completely scary places now... "no man's lands"    It is very scary.

I can completely see the need for a very real government conspiracy to put birth control in their water supply!!!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    Sadly, there are not many Women who fit that description and far too many "men" that fit the description in the op

Quoting chalisa0:

That's a confession???  I would think that the vast majority of decent, moral, educated women feel this way.

• MomToovey

LOL, your reply made me literally laugh out loud.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ironic, when I googled it your mom's face popped up..

Quoting Anonymous:

• mommaTLC186
    Agreed!!
  • MomToovey
    January 11, 2013 at 10:41 PM

I agree, BTW, OP! I never understood it either.

• LiDoMama
    January 11, 2013 at 10:42 PM
    I agree that I find those types of men unattractive, but I draw the line on calling the women who do so "trashy". I like men who are "country", perhaps a little redneck even. I'm sure that could qualify me as trashy to some, although I can assure you I am not. To each their own.
  • Famousglm714
    I agree.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    BUUUURN

Quoting Anonymous:

Ironic, when I googled it your mom's face popped up..

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Agreed.

Quoting tifferie:

Give me a hard working man. One who may be wearing holy jeans and sweaty as hell, but works his ass off to take care of his family.
  • T-HoneyLuv
    I married a reformed " G ". He is the epitome of sexy.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts