Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I spiked my son's drink
by Anonymous
January 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM

with strawberry syrup, he is 20 months and he loved it.

Did you ever add anything to your toddlers beverages?

Replies

• Lunarprancer
    January 11, 2013 at 8:57 PM

What drink?

My mom used to put vanilla extract in my milk, it was yum.

• mr.scariesmommy
    They get milk chocolate milk cool aid and watered down juice and water.
  • BabySocks0912
    Awe.I'm glad he liked it. When Ds was younger and wouldn't take his meds i would spike his drinks. He's 3 now so, once in awhile dh will trick him into trying something new lol
  • muzzyh
    by muzzyh
    January 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM
    I had to spike my dd's chocolate malt with amoxicillin tonight. Damn you, strep throat!
  • Cochise
    by Cochise
    January 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM

When my oldest son was a little boy he just loved the strawberry nesquick. He would ask for his pink milk ... he would drink it real slow and rub the silky on his blanket  (:

• GhettoKoolAide
    January 11, 2013 at 9:00 PM
    He's 13 months and gets warm chocolate milk after we play in the snow:). He also gets 3 parts water 1 part juice.
  • GhettoKoolAide
    January 11, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Awe!!

Quoting Cochise:

When my oldest son was a little boy he just loved the strawberry nesquick. It would ask for his pink milk ... he would drink it real slow and rub the silky on his blanket  (:

• LoveMyKBabies
    January 11, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    Yeah... When my 4 year old was a baby I made him a bottle when I was still half asleep.. Instead of water & powdered formula, I gave him milk & powdered Nesquik :/ He loved it, but I flipped out the next morning when I realized what I'd done. He was only 3-4 months old, luckily it didn't seem to bother him at all.
  • Jessy613
    January 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Not usually. 

• thetrollcat
    January 11, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I put rum in my kittens drinks

Mom Confessions