Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Pissed off parents in my yard! WTF?**edit**
by Anonymous
January 11, 2013 at 11:24 AM
**update**
Okay, my daughter is no longer on the bus. I am able to pick her up and stop her off. So that is the plan for now.
I finally got a call back from transportation around 3. The took my "statement" and told me that I will know something Monday. They will review tapes and talk to the bus driver. The supervisor agreed what she did was uncalled for.
I am not upset with parents being parents. However, all the children agree I did not yell. One said I seemed mad. All the parents are backing me.
Also dome asked what got on to my DD meant... it means her behavior was pointed out and corrected. She was told that she was being inappropriate and it was unacceptable! She was reminded thar once home she much write 10 sentences. "I will keep my hands to myself."

So Im making breakfast after DD goes to school for my younger kiddos. Well I get a knock on the door.
I have 4 sets of parents at my door.
Why?
The bus driver called them and told them I YELLED at their kids. First one neighbor says she knows I don't yell (I really don't I don't like being yelled and as a child it kinda traumatized me a bit so I won't yell at my kids.)
So I go on to explain that my DD put her hand on another little girl. And I went out and got onto her. I had the 9 year old sibling telling me she got on to my DD. (I told her from now on either tell me or their mom and dad so.they. don't cross a street) bus pulls up I hug all 3 of the girls (DD the girl who my DD touched and the 9yo) and start my day.

I'm beyond pissed.
You call 4 sets of parents for me getting on to my daughter?
Are you kidding me? Go fuck yourself!

**2 sets of parents watch their kids me and the 2 girls I talked about parents. So only we know how and what happened.**

How would you deal with this. Why call 4 sets of parents and not me?

Replies

• Roxygurl
    January 11, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    I'd call the bus barn and report that bitch of a bus driver.
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 11, 2013 at 11:26 AM
    I called transportation. Waiting on a call back. And I went to the school and pulled DD from the bus.

Quoting Roxygurl:

I'd call the bus barn and report that bitch of a bus driver.

• Anonymous 1
    January 11, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    Bump I'm pissed and not sure if I'm going about this right.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I wouldn't be bothered about another parent yelling at my kid,or their own kid,so I can't really get much beyond that part of your post.I would have told the 4 sets of parents to go fuck themselves (whether I had actually yelled or not).

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I'm not a morning person so I prob would have told them to fuck off. But the bus driver is completely out of line. If I see kids at the bus stop hitting or doing something they are not suppose to I will yell at them regardless if they are my kid or not.

• Anonymous 1
    January 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    My issue is the bus driver calling saying I yelled at the children.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't be bothered about another parent yelling at my kid,or their own kid,so I can't really get much beyond that part of your post.I would have told the 4 sets of parents to go fuck themselves (whether I had actually yelled or not).

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 11, 2013 at 11:39 AM

My first step would have been to talk to the driver in person.  Then if I still felt it necessary I would make phone calls.

Quoting Anonymous:

My issue is the bus driver calling saying I yelled at the children.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Report him.  My house is a bus stop of sorts cause the bus doesn't go down one road and there are a lot of kids standing in my driveway, it is my property, I reserve the right to get on to any one of those kids if they aren't behaving and have done so, I had one who would throw rocks into the road and at his brother.  Even if you was getting on to another kid that's none of the driver's beeswax.

• LCWAmommy
    January 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    Wow! I had some crazy bitch try to start crap with me once because while I was waiting at Te bus stop with my kids (the only parent out there) some bigger kids where screwing around and knocked down a little boy and stepped in his fingers. I helped him up and said hey you guys is this how you are supposed to behave while waiting for the bus knock it off before someone gets hurt. Then I told the bus driver that the little boy had been knocked down. After school some mom got in my face telling me that her daughter said I yelled at her yadda yadda yadda. I said " I didn't yell at anyone but I did tell some kids to stop messing around messing around because they knocked a kindergartener down. If your daughter felt I was speaking to her maybe she feels guilty, if you don't want other people talking to your children maybe you should come to the bus stop and supervise your child" then I waddled my
    Very pregnant ass away lol
  • Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM

How did they know where you live?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!