Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I'm a mean mom
by Anonymous
January 11, 2013 at 4:45 AM

It' s 2:40 am. My son woke up about an hour ago and decide  he didn' t want to go back to sleep, but because I' m trying to get him on a schedule and I've been suffering from a headache for over 7 hours, I decided to put him back to bed. He's been changed and fed, but man, is he mad.

Replies

• mattiehatter
    January 11, 2013 at 4:46 AM

How old is he?

• thetrollcat
    January 11, 2013 at 4:52 AM

have you ever watched mommy dearest? I recommend you try her techniques. Strap the child to his bed/crib.

• Maks1mommy
    January 11, 2013 at 4:53 AM
    My dd woke up too, she rolling around in my bed. -_-
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 4:56 AM
    Ha its 2:50 here and my 4 yo is awake. He wants to lay in bed with me and chat.....he's pretty pissed I'm making him use the potty right now. Oh well LOL
  • lovehimforever
    January 11, 2013 at 4:58 AM
    It's ok momma. You do what you you gotta do. He will fall asleep, in the mean time take care of you. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 11, 2013 at 7:21 AM

He' s 3 months. I need him on a schedule because my husband deploys soon and I have a LOT on my plate; having a baby whose everyday is whack will make it that much more difficult to deal with.

• jbirdsladie27
    January 11, 2013 at 7:25 AM
    You're doing the right thing ((hugs))
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 11, 2013 at 7:27 AM

Three months? A schedule? At that age, schedules only last a couple days at best. Good luck with the headache. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 11, 2013 at 7:29 AM

My daughter was on a schedule at 2 months. It can be done.

• mylovey
    by mylovey
    January 11, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I never put my babies on schedules. Fin is 5 months and still nursing through the night. He nurses though, and then goes right back to sleep. I hardly lose any sleep *knocks on wood*, lol. 

Mom Confessions