Mom Confessions

curlycupcake
What's your favorite thing to wear?
January 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Is there one thing you almost always wear? Nothing obvious like your wedding ring.

I almost exclusively wear boots, usually cowgirl boots. I wear them with nearly everything. Of course, with so many scorpions, spiders, burrs, and prickly pears boots are safer than flip flops lol! Sometimes they don't match or its just too hot. But usually that's what I'm in.

Replies

• thetrollcat
    January 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

I like to wear my pjs

• ballerina18
    January 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

I have these two grey satin shirts that look professional, but they are so comfortable! They are loose enough to cover my fat rolls (lol) and make me feel comfortable =)

Other than that I would say my pajama pants are my next favorite =) lol

• MichelleSw

I have super dressy clothes, but I'm most comfortable in my wild funny tees and Nike's than all prettied up. I don't wear anything more than anything else. <LOL> 

• Peanut0110

Earings, I have a ton. I mostly buy them from Forever 21 because they are cheap and cute and I can buy large amounts at a time :-)

• Ang9403
    by Ang9403
    January 10, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    Pjs
  • Litlmama87
    January 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    My Uggs, no pants lol

In the house though

• curlycupcake
    I got out of the habit of earrings with the babies. Too many close calls with little hands being too rough. The kids are older now, I should wear them more often again!

Quoting Peanut0110:

Earings, I have a ton. I mostly buy them from Forever 21 because they are cheap and cute and I can buy large amounts at a time :-)

• skittlefart

I got a pendant from my SO that says "Family" on it, it's shaped like a heart and it has birthstones inside of our son, our baby and ourselves. :) I love it so!

• lacilyn
    by lacilyn
    My spanx. Lol. Everyday.
  • curlycupcake
    January 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    Do you wear them out? Like grocery shopping?

Quoting thetrollcat:

I like to wear my pjs

Mom Confessions