Mom Confessions

Anonymous
the exs brother.
by Anonymous
January 10, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I slept wiith him. Yep that is right him and his wife were separated and he came over one night to talk about things going on with the separation and we were drinking...one thing lead to another and well yea, you can guess the rest from there.

I found I am 9 weeks along last week...but he doesn't want it since him and his wife are working things out and getting back together and i can't afford to take care of another child at the moment...so I am going to talk to a gay couple I know who have been planning to try to adopt and give the baby up to them since I don't have the heart to go through with an abortion.

Replies

• Miss_Sheila
    January 10, 2013 at 1:34 AM
    wow but dont you think youll get attached to the baby once its born or throughout the pregnancy
  • lullabylily
    January 10, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Wow!  Tough Luck!

Hope you you can resolve your situation soon.  It would be tricky with the wife.

• TAG_ur_it
    January 10, 2013 at 1:39 AM

well, all things considered, i think that is a great alternative. 

• Sassy762
    January 10, 2013 at 1:41 AM

A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs / gifs glossary

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Miss_Sheila:

wow but dont you think youll get attached to the baby once its born or throughout the pregnancy

I am sure I will, it doesn't change the fact though that I am already a struggling single mother who really can't afford to raise another child alone. or the fact he wants nothing to do with the baby since he is working on getting his family back. So I figure giving the baby to a loving couple who can provide for the child is the next best alternative.
  • Junesmommy18
    January 10, 2013 at 9:30 AM

• laurag8707
    January 10, 2013 at 9:34 AM

wow um good luck i commend (sp?) on giving the baby up for adoption instead of aborting that speaks volumes of someone being able to do that !

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    I hate the sentence "one thing led to another"

Good luck with the adoption
  • adhaodd1child
    January 10, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    Wow good luck
  • melissaaytes
    January 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM

I agree!  Give the baby to a couple who are not able to have kids of their own!!!  I do not agree with abortion, not even a little bit!!

Quoting TAG_ur_it:

well, all things considered, i think that is a great alternative. 

Mom Confessions