Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
2ltlmonkeyz
OVER IT !!
January 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I am 100% totally completely over it ! My mil is FOREVER bashing me , everything is all my fault it is ALL my fault. No matter what i do it's wrong . I am like the nicest person you can come across. But I am about to flip. I am sick tonight so i didn't go to work of course that is WRONG , just grrr I'm about to loose it !

Replies

• elijahXmom
    January 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    Water off a ducks back and roll your eyes. Hugs
  • 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting elijahXmom:

Yeah i have been doing that for quite awhile , i usually tell dh to handle it ! It is just getting ridiculous i know some people like having their family all up in their business or whatever but i don't . I am a grown ass woman and i will go to work when i want ! It's just really bothering me . 

• 2ltlmonkeyz

Quoting elijahXmom:

oh and TY !

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I just let it roll off my back and say "yes" to everything even though its completely ridiculous...my MIL has bi-polar so there are days where somethings is completely different from the next so i just nod my head and deal with it.

But i am getting sick of it believe me..ugh.

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

yeah i just had to vent somewhere cant do it on FB she will see, cant do it to DH bc then he feels like he is in the middle !

Quoting Anonymous:

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Yep my mil does this too, like one day i will say something about one of the kids and she is like that's a great idea the next she will tell dh i waste to much money !

Quoting Anonymous:

I just let it roll off my back and say "yes" to everything even though its completely ridiculous...my MIL has bi-polar so there are days where somethings is completely different from the next so i just nod my head and deal with it.

But i am getting sick of it believe me..ugh.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

yeah i just had to vent somewhere cant do it on FB she will see, cant do it to DH bc then he feels like he is in the middle !

Quoting Anonymous:

• mary841108
    January 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM

*hugs*

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I haven't spoken to my bat shit crazy MIL in over two years.  Hip hip hooray!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts