Mom Confessions

2ltlmonkeyz
OVER IT !!
January 9, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I am 100% totally completely over it ! My mil is FOREVER bashing me , everything is all my fault it is ALL my fault. No matter what i do it's wrong . I am like the nicest person you can come across. But I am about to flip. I am sick tonight so i didn't go to work of course that is WRONG , just grrr I'm about to loose it !

Replies

• elijahXmom
    January 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    Water off a ducks back and roll your eyes. Hugs
  • 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 9, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting elijahXmom:

Yeah i have been doing that for quite awhile , i usually tell dh to handle it ! It is just getting ridiculous i know some people like having their family all up in their business or whatever but i don't . I am a grown ass woman and i will go to work when i want ! It's just really bothering me . 

• 2ltlmonkeyz

Quoting elijahXmom:

oh and TY !

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I just let it roll off my back and say "yes" to everything even though its completely ridiculous...my MIL has bi-polar so there are days where somethings is completely different from the next so i just nod my head and deal with it.

But i am getting sick of it believe me..ugh.

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 9, 2013 at 7:42 PM

yeah i just had to vent somewhere cant do it on FB she will see, cant do it to DH bc then he feels like he is in the middle !

Quoting Anonymous:

• 2ltlmonkeyz
    January 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Yep my mil does this too, like one day i will say something about one of the kids and she is like that's a great idea the next she will tell dh i waste to much money !

Quoting Anonymous:

I just let it roll off my back and say "yes" to everything even though its completely ridiculous...my MIL has bi-polar so there are days where somethings is completely different from the next so i just nod my head and deal with it.

But i am getting sick of it believe me..ugh.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

yeah i just had to vent somewhere cant do it on FB she will see, cant do it to DH bc then he feels like he is in the middle !

Quoting Anonymous:

• mary841108
    January 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM

*hugs*

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I haven't spoken to my bat shit crazy MIL in over two years.  Hip hip hooray!!

Mom Confessions