Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
would you be upset?
by Anonymous
January 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
OK my boyfriend of 4 months is legally still married, he hasn't filed for divorce yet because money is tight, but plans to soon he is waiting on some settlement money. Anyways the soon to be ex has tried to commit suicide and in the hospital in serious condition
He has been up there the last two nights. He told me I have nothing to worry about he is in love with me and he doesn't want her. He is just concerned and he cares for her . It is starting to upset me a little. Am I being selfish? After she gets out of the hospital I plan on having a talk with him about making the divorce a priority, I feel like she will come between our relationship. I an acting supportive and trying to put my selfishness aside but it is so hard. How would u handle this?

Replies

• PerfectVirgo
    January 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Well, i filed for divorce with $100 to start. Tell him to get a move on.

• Bauxite-17
    January 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Well, I wouldn't date a married man in the first place, so thats that.

• DiANAiVELiSSE
    January 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM

bow down

Quoting Anonymous:

I would stop being a whore and walk away.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM
    They don't have children and were married one year

Quoting Anonymous:

No matter who it is, if she's suicidal and the mother to his children you need to let him go. To not and throw a fit about it is sick and demented. 

• Anonymous 1
    January 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    She cheated on them is why they are not together
    They are over she hasn't talked to him in 6 months

Quoting Anonymous:

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!! lmao This, eerily sounds a LOT like my current situation.... My "Husband" has been seeing another woman for the past 4 months and we have yet to file any paperwork..... However I'm not in the hospital.... My only advice to you is this, quit being a homewrecker!! Maybe once his divorce is over and done with THEN you can continue your relationship. Seeing as how they are still married, you ARE the "other" woman he is cheating with. How does that make you feel? Yeah, totally bashing here and you're probably not my husband's g/f but anyone who puts themselves in this situation should NEVER expect to recieve anything other than hate in repsonse. Just put yourself in his wife's shoes and then think how you would feel.

• Anonymous 1
    January 9, 2013 at 12:44 PM
    She cheated on them is why they are not together
    They are over she hasn't talked to him in 6 months

Quoting Anonymous:

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!! lmao This, eerily sounds a LOT like my current situation.... My "Husband" has been seeing another woman for the past 4 months and we have yet to file any paperwork..... However I'm not in the hospital.... My only advice to you is this, quit being a homewrecker!! Maybe once his divorce is over and done with THEN you can continue your relationship. Seeing as how they are still married, you ARE the "other" woman he is cheating with. How does that make you feel? Yeah, totally bashing here and you're probably not my husband's g/f but anyone who puts themselves in this situation should NEVER expect to recieve anything other than hate in repsonse. Just put yourself in his wife's shoes and then think how you would feel.

• KyrinM
    by KyrinM
    January 9, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Just because they are not together anymore, doesn't mean they aren't friends & don't care about each other.  My ex & I will never get back together, but I was still worried & scared when he told me he might have cancer.  Thankfully the tests came back negative, but it was still a scary thought.  I don't understand why people seem to think that you should hate & be completely devoid of any feelings whatsoever for an ex partner.  OP, think about it, how do you honestly feel about your ex's?  Do you hate them all & hope they will die?  Or do you find that you still feel a small amount of affection even love for them?  That doesn't mean you want them back in your life, but there is nothing wrong with still caring.  Obviously his ex feels she has nothing & no one, or she wouldn't have hurt herself like this, she needs love & support from any source.  He isn't going to leave you, he is just being a good friend, you should be grateful that you have such a caring person as your partner.  Also, if he ignored her & pretended he didn't care, you would be questioning that too. 

• Anonymous 1
    January 9, 2013 at 12:47 PM
    Omg u don't know all the details so stfu
    She was the cheater that's why they are not together. When I met him they had been apart for 6 months they are not getting back together

Quoting ATG499:

"I feel like she will come between our relationship."

Said the woman who is in a relationship with a MARRIED MAN.

• frzmamaof4
    January 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    Def this...

Quoting Anonymous:

Never have a relationship with a married man. Always ask for divorce papers before committing. Problem solved. 

• Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    January 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Ha ha I hope he gets back together with her the minute she's out of the hospital!  Serves you right for sniffing around a married man,  you can file for divorce for around $100!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts