Mom Confessions

Anonymous
would you be upset?
by Anonymous
January 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM
OK my boyfriend of 4 months is legally still married, he hasn't filed for divorce yet because money is tight, but plans to soon he is waiting on some settlement money. Anyways the soon to be ex has tried to commit suicide and in the hospital in serious condition
He has been up there the last two nights. He told me I have nothing to worry about he is in love with me and he doesn't want her. He is just concerned and he cares for her . It is starting to upset me a little. Am I being selfish? After she gets out of the hospital I plan on having a talk with him about making the divorce a priority, I feel like she will come between our relationship. I an acting supportive and trying to put my selfishness aside but it is so hard. How would u handle this?

Replies

• ChrissyReznor
    January 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    Well they are still married
  • Jessy613
    January 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Quoting ChrissyReznor:

Well they are still married

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM
    I would stop being a whore and walk away.
  • Jennyanne322
    January 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM
    Do they have children together?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Never have a relationship with a married man. Always ask for divorce papers before committing. Problem solved. 

• lamommy23
    January 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    This

Quoting Anonymous:

Never have a relationship with a married man. Always ask for divorce papers before committing. Problem solved. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

No matter who it is, if she's suicidal and the mother to his children you need to let him go. To not and throw a fit about it is sick and demented. 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    His name David?
  • spooky415
    i wouldnt get involved in all that crazy.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 12:14 PM

You should have waited until he was divorced and then you would not be faced with this situation.

Mom Confessions