Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
woman shoots intruder 5 times in the face
by Anonymous
January 9, 2013 at 8:43 AM
http://www2.nbc26.tv/news/2013/jan/04/georgia-woman-hiding-her-children-shoots-intruder-ar-5294262/

Man ( who had criminal record) broke into a house with a woman and her children inside. She shot the man 5 times in the face and neck. He managed to to escape but collpased later. He is unable to breathe on his own.

No charges are expected to be filed aganist the woman.

Replies

• MamatoKy
    January 9, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Good for her! I'd fucking shoot someone too!

• MamaHasWings
    January 9, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Wow, the level of your self delusion is just staggering. I fear for your children, if you are not willing to KILL to protect them.

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

• ERMAGERRD
    January 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Hes not dead moron.

Quoting Anonymous:

See. Guns do kill people. She shoulda attempted to protect her kids and herself with a broom. Or a lamp. Or chiuaua.

• ERMAGERRD
    January 9, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Her SN is CrazyMammy.... what do you expect?

Quoting MamaHasWings:

Wow, the level of your self delusion is just staggering. I fear for your children, if you are not willing to KILL to protect them.

Quoting crazymammy25:

No charges against her? Imo that's a wrong'un...there's plenty of other ways to protect yourself. I don't own a single gun yet feel completely safe in my home......why? Because I have other means of protection other than something that's going to kill someone. That woman is a MURDERER and should be tretaed as such, she had every intentio of killing that intruder or he'd have got sht in the arm'leg etc not the face.

So glad I live in a country where guns are illegal and the nationals are actually ok with it!!

• ERMAGERRD
    January 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM

She ran out of ammo

Quoting LawdHaveMercy:

I woulda shot him a 6th time

• Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    January 9, 2013 at 2:56 PM
    I would do the same to protect my kids
  • Anonymous 24
    by Anonymous 24

good

• Anonymous 25
    by Anonymous 25
    The law may be on your side but the grim reaper may not have been. Lol, he may have got jail time but you would prob be dead or had the every loving snot beat out of you by a crowbar.

Quoting crazymammy25:

Yes because I have faith in my legal and punishment system, the law would be on my side because that person was in my home and I felt threatened.....where I am they could sue me too and I would rather that than have the guilt of knowing I did or could have killed someone. Where I am, if I shot someone for coming into my home, I'm looking at jail time, regardless of my reasoning.

Besides, sue me all you want but I've nothing of value so they cant have what I haven't got!!

Quoting Pooobaihr:

Well, HERE, if something like that happens, that intruder has the right to come back later on and sue.

Would you like that instead? You protected yourself and only injured that person, but now they're taking you for all you got cause you "hurt them". 

• louzannalady
    January 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Good. I heard this the other day. She was a responsible gun owner, who was prepared to defend her life and that of her twin children. I am proud of her! 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN