Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If the flu shot is so effective....
by Anonymous
January 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM

why are we hearing of reports of the flu ALL over the USA??  reports of full ER's, full hospitals, people sick left and right, despite getting the shot.....what a hoax

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM
    I think it just lessons the effect. Also the flu shot is only for the flu. There are hundreds of other cokds
  • CreziaMommyTo2

because again, the flu shot doesnt work.  never got the flu shot, never will. but i did get the flu this year.... but so did my friend (a family of 5) all 5 of them got the flu, and all 5 of them got the shot.

i am a family of 4 and only MYSELF got the flu.  and NO one gets the flu shot

• barrelracer1699

I have only had the shot once in my life. I have had the flu maybe 5 times in my life. *knocks on some wood that I didn't just jinx myself*

• TheMrs407

They cannot vaxinnate for every strain.  Apparently the strain they vaccinated for is not the strain making people so sick.  While I am sure some have simply not had the flu shot, I am hearing of many who have and are still getting the flu due to the other strain.

• happykitty316
    January 9, 2013 at 7:19 AM

IDK, but I'm never getting the flu shot again.  DH & I have been sick non stop since we got it.

• nikabear
    My kids get the shot every year and they did not get the flu........besides a regular cold and a sinus infection they are good.
  • Tiffanydshives
    My daughter had the flu this year and my husband did. It was really bad. But idk if we will get the shot next year. We didn't this year.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 9, 2013 at 7:20 AM

that conflicts with what i heard, and that this year's match is a good one....i've been hearing that all over too....great way for mainstream media to sway the herds, isn't it?

Quoting TheMrs407:

They cannot vaxinnate for every strain.  Apparently the strain they vaccinated for is not the strain making people so sick.  While I am sure some have simply not had the flu shot, I am hearing of many who have and are still getting the flu due to the other strain.

• DeathGoddess

we never get the flu shot...my daughter got the flu this year, she was sick in bed sick for 1-2 days...no one else in the house got it. This further proves to me that the flu shot is unecessary, I have had colds this year worse than her bout of the flu!

• duejan13th
    Same here

Quoting nikabear:

My kids get the shot every year and they did not get the flu........besides a regular cold and a sinus infection they are good.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts