Mom Confessions

ShanesMommy2012
Do you let your baby watch TV?
January 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Mobile Photo

I do. In the picture, he's watching Bubble Guppies.
He also likes Star Trek: Voyager and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. But Bubble Guppies is his absolute favorite.
He's 6 months old, btw.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 8, 2013 at 9:52 PM

My DD learned how to speak from watching TV.

• MrS.GiFFord

I did with my oldest and he loved it. My second born didn't sit still long enough lol.

• SRUsarahSC

mine watches for like five minutes or ten minutes. Its on but she tends to ignore it.  We've tried Mickey Mouse club with bad reviews, Sesame St. held her attention for a bit...she prefers the music channels to dance to. She's 14 months old.  At six months she didn't pay attention to it at all!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Baby First TV :)

Not too much, of course. But he does have a couple favorite shows.

• Ashgambit
    January 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    I've never heard of bubble guppies!

Yes, she likes Baby Einstein videos, and she loves anyone with an Australian accent. And she loves any Avengers cartoons you put in front of her. She watches a little here and there - we don't plop her in front of the tv all day or anything.
  • Nynnie
    by Nynnie
    January 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM
    Yes. He loves spongebob, even does the spongebob laugh. He also loves zombie movies, I was not the one to get him started on those, and shows with babies on them, he's two and he absolutly adores babies and animals
  • Summerlion1123
    January 8, 2013 at 9:56 PM
    Yes baby loves TV. So does my oldest but he's 7 and what kid doesn't love TV? Haha.
  • Keara20
    by Keara20
    January 8, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Our kids would get along great. She's a Trekkie in training and loves those shows. She also loves to watch myth busters with daddy. She's more of a ds9 fan than voyager.
  • bellaamore

She loves yo gabba gabba andthe carebears movie. She will sit for the entirety ofthe show/ movie with those.

Otherwise, tv is just a background noise to her running around like shes on crack, lol.

• ShanesMommy2012
    Bubble Guppies is on Nickelodeon from 10am-11am central time (not sure what time zone you're in) on weekdays. Its also OnDemand, if you have it, under Nick Jr.
    :)

Quoting Ashgambit:

I've never heard of bubble guppies!

Yes, she likes Baby Einstein videos, and she loves anyone with an Australian accent. And she loves any Avengers cartoons you put in front of her. She watches a little here and there - we don't plop her in front of the tv all day or anything.

Mom Confessions