Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
singlemom1208
Fast food
January 8, 2013 at 8:22 PM
What's your favorite fast food place to eat while running errands or for a quick treat?

Replies

• singlemom1208
    January 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    She just got owned. Lol

Quoting SuDoNim:

Exhibit A: Panera Sierra Turkey Sandwich has 920 calories (440 from fat) and 12 grams of saturated fat. A Big Mac has 550 calories (260 from fat) and 10 grams of saturated fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no way I'm going to believe panera is worse than McDonald's.

Quoting SuDoNim:

Depends on what you consider healthy. Many of Panera's sandwiches are loaded with fat and calories, way worse than McDonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is Panera fast food? That shiat is healthy and a soup and sanwhich bakery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Panera and Starbucks are fast food.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I don't eat fast food.  When out running errands I stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks, depending on how hungry I am.

• AmberMerrell
    January 8, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    Subway, here lately though Burger King.
  • NiceMom06
    January 8, 2013 at 11:07 PM
    Fatbuger!!! the best veggie buger ever
  • army_wifey_06
    January 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Chick fil A or Chipotle
  • goodnightmama
    January 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    Taco bell or Sonics
  • LucyHarper
    January 8, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I've only ever been to two, Wendy's and Mcdonalds. Wendys tastes a lot fresher, so thats where we go when we are on a long car ride or something. Theres a Mcdonalds in our town but we usually just go there to use the play area if its raining so we can't go to the park for the kids to climb on stuff, so we'll get some french fries and a burger or something.

• JDmommyJD
    BOOM shocka-locka shocka-locka shocka-locka shocka
    BOOM!

Quoting SuDoNim:

Exhibit A: Panera Sierra Turkey Sandwich has 920 calories (440 from fat) and 12 grams of saturated fat. A Big Mac has 550 calories (260 from fat) and 10 grams of saturated fat.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no way I'm going to believe panera is worse than McDonald's.

Quoting SuDoNim:

Depends on what you consider healthy. Many of Panera's sandwiches are loaded with fat and calories, way worse than McDonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Since when is Panera fast food? That shiat is healthy and a soup and sanwhich bakery.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry, but I don't eat fast food.  When out running errands I stop at Panera Bread or Starbucks, depending on how hungry I am.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I ate Panera every day for literally a month, and lost 8lbs & got down to 106 lbs.

..for those wondering why I ate that everyday, I just moved to Virginia Beach and didn't know anyone so id sit there, eat, and use my laptop.

I had the 1/2 sierra turkey and broc Cheddar with a side bread or 1/2 sierra turkey, ceasar salad, bread.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha look at the nutrition facts and more often than not you would be better at Mcdonalds.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• AubreeGrace17
    January 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM
    Burger king
  • blsdbyangel07
    January 8, 2013 at 11:10 PM

or

or

or

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups