Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
EIC
by Anonymous
January 8, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Even if you don't understand it or you are against it, you need to realize it stimulates our economy!!!
Lots of family's use the extra money to pay of debt and are able to stop getting PA because they paid of debt thanks to the extra money, others but new cars, make down payments on a home, but there kids the extras they don't get through out the year. I just think some of you need to stop hating it so much because you don't get anything and be happy for those of us who do.

Replies

• lovinglife0682
    January 8, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    No, they go out and buy TVs, clothes and go on vacations.
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 8, 2013 at 6:00 PM

No, they go to Disney.

• MissMissfit
    January 8, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Sorry, I'll never be happy that I pay so much out of taxes for people, whom don't pay into the system, to spend my hard earned money. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 8, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    Not everyone does, and even spending that money on a tv is stimulating our economy
  • gingerwife
    January 8, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    ...... Says anonymous
  • CuriousArentYa
    January 8, 2013 at 6:05 PM

"The government cannot give anything to anybody that the government does not first take from somebody else."

"A government big enough to give you everything that you want, is a government big enough to take everything you have."

= Bitter people. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    If I got to keep some more of my own money I'd be able to stimulate the economy too.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4

We don't.

Quoting lovinglife0682:

No, they go out and buy TVs, clothes and go on vacations.

• MissMissfit
    January 8, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Exactly

Quoting Anonymous:

If I got to keep some more of my own money I'd be able to stimulate the economy too.

• Eagle293
    January 8, 2013 at 6:06 PM
    I usually qualify for the lower amount and we do pay off some bills and have gotten a car or two. On that note I've never used pa and we always pay quite a bit in every year. So It's hardly free money for us.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN